I know how pissed everyone is.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know how pissed everyone is..

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
After a second loss to the Thad Lewis led buffalo bills, the last thing any of us want to do right now is think about how we are gonna get into the playoffs and whether or not we even deserve to be there.

I for one do feel like that but the miami dolphins, which most people thought would only be 6-10 maybe 7-9 this year, has done enough to put ourselves in the position to still make the playoffs. Do we need help? Unfortunately yes. We had our opportunity to control our own destiny and now our chances to make the playoffs not only hangs in the balance that they win, but needing another team to win or lose.

im sure most of you know that as long as miami wins Sunday against the jets we would need either Baltimore to lose@ Cincy, who by the way has yet to lose at home or a San Diego win at home against the chiefs. After finding out those scenarios I must say I feel a little better and think we have a tremendous shot at making the playoffs.

yes miami lost 19-0 to the bills. Get over it. They are a division rival after all. This team has a chance to redeem itself after yesterday's loss. We got the jets in miami. Bengals have the ravens at home and San Diego is playing host to Kansas City .

Our ur playoff chances looked bleak and when you don't control your own destiny it looks even worse, but I believe that once the dust settles, we will be back on here a week from today talking about our opponent in the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom