I Know How You Guys Feel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Know How You Guys Feel

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
This season. I've never been so depressed about football in my life. Losing hurts a lot. I know you guys are thinking we don't have any empathy for ya lol.

This season. I've never been so depressed about football in my life. Losing hurts a lot. I know you guys are thinking we don't have any empathy for ya lol.

Thanks.

But we don't need empathy -- we need a new OWNER vs. the Clown

we have -- followed by a competent org.

Well we haven't won a Super Bowl or been back to one in 8 years. It's been awhile. Before that we went 13 years without getting back to one.

Well we haven't won a Super Bowl or been back to one in 8 years. It's been awhile. Before that we went 13 years without getting back to one.

You had a legitimate drought from '68 through the mid '90s. That was probably before your time.

Imagine if this is 2013 and the Packers don't have a title since Lombardi's final one in 1968. That's where the Dolphins are now, and the reason you won't find any sympathy.

Good thing you come across as a nice guy. Otherwise the tone of responses would be quite different.

Thanks.

But we don't need empathy -- we need a new OWNER vs. the Clown

we have -- followed by a competent org.

I'm not sure if it's before @GBpackers10 time or not, but the Packers had some pretty bad years from the time Vince Lombardi left until the Brett Favre trade and Reggie White signing.

Grow up!
We don't need empathy or sympathy.

You're depresses??? Try going through this for 2 decades...then talk to me about depression.

I don't think you really know how we as Dolfans feel. I understand your disappointment this year, but until you have gone through the utter ineptitude of this organization, you really have no idea. The frustration and rage that is involved with being invested in a franchise that has gone from being at the pinnacle to sinking to the depths of the abyss these last 18 years is probably unfathomable. Maybe if you were a packers fan through the 70s and 80s we could empathize. When the Packers had Lynn Dickey at QB and virtually nothing else on the team, those were some lean years. But , at least, you have played(won) a SB in the last ten years. I understand what you are trying to say, but try Cam Cameron as a HC and then get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom