I Know How You Guys Feel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Know How You Guys Feel

You had a legitimate drought from '68 through the mid '90s. That was probably before your time.

Imagine if this is 2013 and the Packers don't have a title since Lombardi's final one in 1968. That's where the Dolphins are now, and the reason you won't find any sympathy.

Good thing you come across as a nice guy. Otherwise the tone of responses would be quite different.

Its like we are getting trolled under the radar...

This season. I've never been so depressed about football in my life. Losing hurts a lot. I know you guys are thinking we don't have any empathy for ya lol.
I don't think Dolphins fans really care if other team's fans feel sorry for them...especially from fans who root for teams experiencing the rare crappy season. You seem like a good guy, but let's not pretend for a second that the Packers and Fins are in the same boat. As long as you have Rodgers, you have hope.

ROFL?? Try not winning a SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME in the last 15 years......"8 yrs since super bowl win" ahahahahajajahahah

I get your point and I agree. But, this discussion is all baseline. Cheese heads are used to success - Farve followed by Rodgers. Yo them, this is is purgatory of the worst kind. Miami fans, by contrast, have a far different baseline. Two wins in a row is cause for celebration and reasonable fans would be thrilled with a playoff berth.

I seriously hope I didn't hurt any feelings with this thread. I was just mainly pointing out how my Pack is heading in the tubes for awhile.

You might relate to how we feel about wasting Marino’s talent. But you still have a franchise QB and it SHOULD be easy to build a contender around Rodgers.

A month ago after the loss to Green bay I thought Gase was in trouble. Instead it was McCarthy. You just never know how the season can change.

Cincy was 5-3 and lost 4 to drop out of contention.
Panther were 6-2 and lost 4 to drop out of wild card slot.

I think losing can get contagious. You guys are due to win one this week.

I think my boys will be in the basement for a long long time. I just don't think Rodgers is as good as Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson and Big Ben. Most fans of different teams hate Green Bay and Rodgers. I see it all the time. I'm sure you guys rooted for a tie when we played the Patriots lol.

Back
Top Bottom