I Know How You Guys Feel | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Know How You Guys Feel

If the Packers retain Philbin as head coach for next year then you're in trouble, and you'll be even more depressed as Philbin sucks the life out of the team. He's not a leader of men bottom line, he'll suck the energy out of Green Bay. Whoever hires him as a head coach is an idiot, but the upside is that he'll spell check the game plan on a weekly basis to make sure that it's grammatically correct.

Don't forget the PowerPoints. He was a uber demi-god at those.

Are you guys thinking of moving on from Tannehill?

Another nerve hit.....

I’m kidding. Tannehill is pretty devisive around here. Some like him, others hate him. But we’re all getting tired of waiting....

Dolphins guys have had it. We have watched teams suck, get better, get good, win the Super Bowl, then suck again, and start improving again....

....all the while, we are somewhere from 6-10 to 8-8. Players and coaches come and go, but the mediocrity remains. No real improvement.

Been like this for coming on 20 ****ing years. It’s painful for the younger crowd who have never seen this team dominate.

But it is torture for us old guys who remember just how good we once were. We had about three or four seasons in the late 70s when we were so-so. Then we got good. Then we got Marino.

Then we got Jimmy Johnson and it has been a shitshow ever since.

What was the reason why Marino never won a Super Bowl? Too much competition in the AFC or bad defenses?

I think my boys will be in the basement for a long long time. I just don't think Rodgers is as good as Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson and Big Ben. Most fans of different teams hate Green Bay and Rodgers. I see it all the time. I'm sure you guys rooted for a tie when we played the Patriots lol.

Now I'm convinced you're a troll.

Go away.

What was the reason why Marino never won a Super Bowl? Too much competition in the AFC or bad defenses?

Bad defense. Terrible Defense. Some people say we didnt have a good running game. We didnt need one with Marino. Shula tried to draft defense but he couldnt hit on anyone. The killer B's were fast but too light to play against the Hogs for 60 minutes. If Bokamper would have just held onto that interception we would have won that superbowl.

if the Packers hire Harbaugh, alot of fin fans will be hatin' big time

Bad defense and no running game because Shula made some awful drafting and personnel decisions in the '80s and '90s. Also Shula refused to fire a terrible defensive coordinator in Tom Olividotti in favor of bringing in someone more competent. Hey at least they made the playoffs most of the time back in those days.

Right now both the Packers and Dolphins need more competent coaching. The Dolphins also need to stop throwing away 1st and 2nd round picks on busts and limited talent players.

omg Packers-fan.. i feel so bad for y’all.. already “Queasy Joe” is doing his priorities lists: “punctual, accountable, respectful and dumbable..”; trust, that’s code for “..i have no business being in this position..”!

yup.. he’s effen yall over for Christmas.

This season. I've never been so depressed about football in my life. Losing hurts a lot. I know you guys are thinking we don't have any empathy for ya lol.

Spare me with all that talk. You’ll be back next year because you have a quarterback. In Miami the uncertainty always remains.

How come I'm so hated around these parts. I never said anything, just trying to start conversation.

You're not hated here. Most of us know who you are and your style of posting. Complaints from a Packers fan about the state of the franchise to Dolphin fans is misguided at best. There's a lot of pissed off Miami fans that are fed up with the bullshit that's being lathered/rinsed/repeated every 3 years around here. Listening to the complaints of a Packers fan who regularly see's the playoffs and can easily remember winning a championship isn't going to be received well by a lot of us. It's as simple as that. It's like the "first world problems" joke.

Back
Top Bottom