I know it's a reach but at this point... Gabbert??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know it's a reach but at this point... Gabbert???

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
I hate the let's play Madden threads about this trade and that FA pickup that just can't happen in the real world. BUT, we have all heard the Jax owner loves Tebow. I would expect them to be interested. They did sign Henne to compete and be the backup most likely. IF and that's an IF they do bring in Tebow what happens to Gabbert? Would he fit a WCO? I'm just throwing that out there. I don't know if they would trade him and i don't know if we would be interested but at this point there aren't many options left at QB. He didn't do well in Jax last year so he may not be viewed as a long term answer. It doesn't sound any more crazy than bringing in Garrard - that move alone should call for Ireland's head!!

If I could get Gabbert on the cheap I would definitely be up for that but it would be a project

You would need to start from scratch with him - probably sit him for a year and build up his confidence

No doubt he was awful as a rookie but so was the situation he was tossed into. He has the physical tools that Flynn doesn't

Whatever, I would be making an investment in the QB position at least two years out of every three

Back
Top Bottom