I know its early,but Im already pumped so let me have 'em Fins vs Whiners Predicitons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know its early,but Im already pumped so let me have 'em Fins vs Whiners Predicitons

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I think we can beat these guys,no it wont be easy,but we can beat them. We have mismatches with there CB's they will not be able to cover our 3,4,5 WR's. So we edge this one out.

Dolphins 17
49ers 14

P.S.Wish me luck I will be there cheering for our team...Leave Candlestick to me!:evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go

Dolphins 27
San Fran 21

Miami Scoring
1 Touchdown Run by Smith
1 Touchdown Reception by Chambers
1 Touchdown Reception by Gadsden
2 Mare Field Goals

San Fran Scoring
2 Touchdown Receptions by Owens
1 Touchdown Run by Garcia

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

Uh

I don't see Owens getting even one TD with Madison on him. Madison is the best CB he will face this year. Look what Aneaes Williams did to him.

This will be a tough game, but this Dolphin team is pumped and will win 31-24. :D

I will have to go with 30-24 Phins.The 40whiners have a little more competition to offer us than the Colts.

Don't
:monkey: Colts..........Haven't they had enough?

:monkey: 49ers

whiners

i said on the poll the other day that frisco was the only game we'd lose and although i still think they're favourites as no monday nite winner has won its next game, the magnitude of our colts performance cant be underestimated and i now believe we have a chance in a close game.

not meaning to burst any bubbles but, the colts result was set up coz we were able to run against a poor defence, we wont have that luxury against frisco and will need to rely on jay more. after 3 consecutive games without an interception i think he may throw up a couple and make this 1 a last quarter drama.

but on a positive, we were more convincing against the colts than frisco were against a worse team in the bills, so we have a shot.

i'd also say that after a 2nd consecutive 6 day break the new england game may prove tougher than the whiners game, fingers crossed and go baltimore for sunday

hum??

tough one for sure but i think we'll win it...i say
MIAMI - 27
SAN FRAN - 17

Miami's secondary will shut down their big receivers and Garcia but i think we'll have a little trouble stopping Hearst & Barlow...:rolleyes:

i'd really like to see Madison intercept a pass intended for cry baby Owens and go at the 50 yard line and begin to dance...:D
(remember him against Dallas....)

I, too, predicated a loss here before the Cots game. And the Colts are certainly a miserably bad team so that game should not effect the 9ers game.

49ers - 27
Dolphins 24

:cry:

but of course, I expect us to win - if we can score that last TD at the end of the 4th quarter. :eek:

Changed my mind Fielder to Chambers again with 1 minute left -Dolphins Win ! 31-27 :lol:

Re: whiners

Originally posted by flipper
as no monday nite winner has won its next game,

Is this a fact??? That is a stat I have never heard before... I have to research this. Back in the Marino days the Dolphins would get 3 - 4 Monday night games a year, I can't believe we lost after each of them...

Re: whiners

Originally posted by flipper

not meaning to burst any bubbles but, the colts result was set up coz we were able to run against a poor defence, we wont have that luxury against frisco and will need to rely on jay more. after 3 consecutive games without an interception i think he may throw up a couple and make this 1 a last quarter drama.

I must admitt I have not watched any 49ers games in full this year, only flipping during breaks in other games, but looking at their schedule I am not very impressed with who they beat. I know you don't pick your schedule but I have not seen them beat a good team.

dolfan201

i didnt mean in dolphin history i meant games this season.
u misunderstood my man.

but it would be interesting to know wat the general record over a few years has been of monday nite winners the following sunday

Back
Top Bottom