I know it's not the Dolphins, but... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know it's not the Dolphins, but...

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous.

To me, he had possession of the ball and his knees down - NOT TOUCHED - extends ball across end zone, then it moves, but shouldn’t it be a td once it crosses, or is that not considered a football move
They're saying he technically didn't have possession. But if you have it, turn and extend forward, that is possession. The review team has been awful this season. Some of the worst overturns I've ever seen. If review didn't exist this season, it'd have been for the best.

I know this is a dumb thought before I say it, but how can NE be prideful after that game where everyone knows the refs robbed the Steelers.

Pats will dismantle the Rams in the Super Bowl.
It hath been foretold however I have already one upped you.
I have already predicted NE has won the AFCE through 2030 and the SB 8 times in that period including this year against the Rams. Its so easy picking the Globe Trotters against the Generals.

They're saying he technically didn't have possession. But if you have it, turn and extend forward, that is possession. The review team has been awful this season. Some of the worst overturns I've ever seen. If review didn't exist this season, it'd have been for the best.
This is the thing: they would have ruled if he caught it and had his knee down and then didn't extend over the end line, that it was a catch. So how can he not have possession if he did that and THEN extended over the end line?

I know this is a dumb thought before I say it, but how can NE be prideful after that game where everyone knows the refs robbed the Steelers.
These are the same fans who think it was okay that the Pats inflated their balls. They assume that it's jealousy....thing is, we are jealous of their success. We aren't jealous of the crap that has been done to keep them there.

Not only did the Dolphins look like **** today, but the Patriots cheat they way into another win.......what a crappy day

if you are watching the Patriots game, this is the reason the NFL sucks. The Steelers won that game.

You knew it wasnt the dolphins so you knew it didnt belong in the dolphins forum. Please use the correct forum in future

OMG that was a pure bs. This proves the games are fixed and the refs control the games. The point spread was Patriots -2.5 surprise, surprise they win by 3 in extreme controversial fashion!

My problem is I never saw an angle where u could definitively overturn it . . . i mean it was ruled a TD on the field, by overturning it you are saying u are 100% sure that it was incomplete.

That is BS and the NFL knows it.

Also he caught it cleanly, knee down should be clear possession and it broke the plane.

I thought the personal foul on Mike Hull today was bad, but this was a disgrace.

I guarantee you if the tables were turned, the Cheatriots would have gotten the call - and w/o a review. This is as egregious as those officials pulling "The Tuck Rule" out of their asses.

Screw Goodell, any pretense of these matches being anything more than pre-ordained exhibitions have obviously been conceded, let's bring a Vince McMahon, a real showman in!

The fans will either defend the call or say "well we get robbed all the time by the refs so it's fair". Not joking. A lot of cheats fans think the refs always rule against them. All the calls for them are just 'make-ups'.

Oh look. Refs deciding yet another game. Thank god there are only 2 more Dolphin games this year because I need a break from this **** league.

Back
Top Bottom