"i know my guys can turn this around, 11-5 can still happen" lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"i know my guys can turn this around, 11-5 can still happen" lol

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is what his speech will sound like.... "I KNOW MY GUYS CAN TURN THIS AROUND, 11-5 CAN STILL HAPPEN... WITH 1 MINUTE LEFT IN THE FIRST HALF I DECIDED TO LET THE CLOCK RUN OUT BECAUSE THE BROCOLLI RABE I HAD WAS'NT SITTING TOO WELL WITH ME. I TOLD THE GUYS AT HALFTIME THAT I TIVO'D THE NEW EPISODE OF 2 AND 1/2 MEN SO I DIDNT WANT TO USE OUR TIMEOUTS. I TOLD THE MONSTER THAT I WAS PROUD OF HIM AND THAT I DRANK HIS ENERGY DRINK RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME SO THAT MY FIST PUMPS WOULD COME OUT FIRM! I WAS REAL PROUD OF THE EFFORT BY EX-COWBOYS IGOR AND COLOMBO, THEY LOOKED POSSESSED OUT THERE... IF OUR DEFENSE CAN HOLD ANOTHER TEAM UNDER 6 POINTS, I GUARANTEE WE WIN THE GAME BY 3 EVERY TIME!! BOOK IT..... IM OUT PANSIES!!!!!

Well he is the coach of the team for now. What do you want him to say we are screwed might as well pack it in for the season. That's a sure fire to get fired or lose the locker room.

Well he is the coach of the team for now. What do you want him to say we are screwed might as well pack it in for the season. That's a sure fire to get fired or lose the locker room.

I don't think sparano has much to worry about there. He's already done it and looked as incompetent as you can possibly be doing it

Back
Top Bottom