I know this question has been asked and reasked... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know this question has been asked and reasked...

What do you do at two?

• Mike Williams

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Braylon Edwards

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Carnell Williams

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Cedric Benson

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Alex Smith

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Aaron Rodgers

• Derrick Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam Jones

• Alex Barron

• Shawne Merriman

• Marcus Spears

• Trade down but still able to draft one of the above

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Trade down and draft a player not on above list

• Player not listed with #2 pick

• Total voters
I wonder who voted for picking someone who wasn't on the list.

Has Boomer or KB ever come out and actually said who they would choose?

THOMAS_54 said:
I wonder who voted for picking someone who wasn't on the list.

I was thinking the same thing and wondering who they would pick. Could be someone screwing around too.

wow this really stalled. :roflmao: Was hoping to get everyone on here to chime in and I have about 6 or 7

bfishusi said:
I was thinking the same thing and wondering who they would pick. Could be someone screwing around too.

I voted for Big Mike but I would think the "not listed" one would be Rolle.

Only one for Benson. I figured there would be a few more than that.

Looks like trade down but still choose one of the those players is the favorite. I would not be opposed to this since there is so much room to debate who we should take. I would gladly trade down with Tampa for their first and second even though it doesn't match up value wise.

ChambersWI said:
Everybody here has basically agreed that they'd be happy with any of these 7 guys...

Rodgers,Smith,Benson,Brown,Caddy,BMW,and Braylon (you can add DJ and Williamson if we trade for 2 1sts)

I dont agree, I wont be happy with Edwards

phins17 said:

At first I was on the Brown bandwagon, but I have since moved to Mike Williams. I am starting to think that if we do go RB maybe we should go Benson. He is proven, not that the other aren't, but you can't argue with his track record. It seems that with the other two you are saying look at some of the things they did splitting time and they could do the same full time. With Benson you have seen him carry the load and be successful at it. I have never been witness to a draft like this where I would be happy with so many people at a high pick.

DonShula84 said:
I dont agree, I wont be happy with Edwards

I think I am with you on this one. Any will be fine, but I would prefer to stay away from Edwards. By the way, who is your pick? I see that you would be happy with Brown or Benson, but which would you prefer?

bfishusi said:
I think I am with you on this one. Any will be fine, but I would prefer to stay away from Edwards. By the way, who is your pick? I see that you would be happy with Brown or Benson, but which would you prefer?

Id prefer Brown over Benson. I like Benson still, and Im starting to like the idea of Mike Williams more and more also.

I chose "trade down but still pick one of the above", and that one would be CEDRIC BENSON

Back
Top Bottom