I know we are not a very good team, but... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know we are not a very good team, but...

There are some who's fear/agenda is so great, they refuse to acknowledge ANY positive
The people who have any agenda and who can't be reasoned with are mostly the biggest supporters of this regime. Heck one poster was happy Christen Wilkens got that 15 year yd penalty because it showed toughness that flores was installing. lol lol lol lol....you can't make this stuff up. Now I bet they wouldn't have said that when gase was here. You can not make this stuff up. Posters are defending Grier and saying this team has no talent. Well sorry but he picked a lot of these guys. Stop with the gase, tannenbaum crap. Grier has been here 15 years. When does he get some blame? Then some people said this team would be better overall or at least defensively because they would be coached up. I heard that last years team was a 7 win team and had no coaching so this team would be better. I heard from posters that the defense would be so much better with flores. I heard that the pass rush would be manufactured because the pats do that. Can you blame some of the posters who were told all of this and now see the crap on the field? It would help if some of the supporters of this regime would call things equally. They can support the regime but be honest about some of the screw ups that have all ready happened.

Anyways what is the positive stuff you mentioned?

The people who have any agenda and who can't be reasoned with are mostly the biggest supporters of this regime. Heck one poster was happy Christen Wilkens got that 15 year yd penalty because it showed toughness that flores was installing. lol lol lol lol....you can't make this stuff up. Now I bet they wouldn't have said that when gase was here. You can not make this stuff up. Posters are defending Grier and saying this team has no talent. Well sorry but he picked a lot of these guys. Stop with the gase, tannenbaum crap. Grier has been here 15 years. When does he get some blame? Then some people said this team would be better overall or at least defensively because they would be coached up. I heard that last years team was a 7 win team and had no coaching so this team would be better. I heard from posters that the defense would be so much better with flores. I heard that the pass rush would be manufactured because the pats do that. Can you blame some of the posters who were told all of this and now see the crap on the field? It would help if some of the supporters of this regime would call things equally. They can support the regime but be honest about some of the screw ups that have all ready happened.

Anyways what is the positive stuff you mentioned?

There are 'blind' people on either extreme. What annoys me is someone posts asking others to list positives and some can't name ONE positive in the game. they resort to 'one week closer to Tua' or other nonsense. Can't let go of their fear/agenda to admit any positives. If someone wants to post asking for negatives, I, and others, can add to the list. It isn't delusional to see positives AND negatives. It IS delusional (or denial) to not see both. And you forgot 'I'm glad Williams is dropping passes. It will make him humble.'

If you look at most posters, you'll see people who can call things 'equally,' or nearly so. And if you look through a few recent threads, you'll see quite a few realistic positives. Broemn(sp), Prince, Williams, Baker, McMillan, run game, run D, Wilkins, Charlton, and others. Again, some will disagree. They have too much invested in 'couldn't start (or be backups) for another team.' The entire team looked like a real NFL team for 1H. The blindly optimistic ignore 2H. The blind pessimists deny 1H.

The team IS better coached. Penalties. Much fewer missed assignments. Intensity. But there are still negatives. Apparent lack of 2H adjustments. Streaks of missed tackles. (Notice the positives AND negatives.) And there is clearly noticeable improvement in overall team play. Will it be enough to win one or more? I think so, but I'm not as confident as others.

It was fine, guys need to make the easy catches and stay on top of the scoreboard, and make fgs.

Offense has no shot if they get behind. The line needs 8 or 9 guys to protect and they still allow pressure.

We haven't scored in the second half in 4 games, not enough talent up front to overcome being one dimensional.
It is probably a problem of not making half time adjustments. Other teams do. We don't. But our coaching stuff also undergoes a learning period. Even Flores said yesterday that he was not happy with coaching.

When you have as many nobodies on your team adjustments can only go so far.

As someone else said, if there was a 'talent infusion' adjustment that could be made at halftime of each game, I'm sure this staff would have made it.

The people who have any agenda and who can't be reasoned with are mostly the biggest supporters of this regime. Heck one poster was happy Christen Wilkens got that 15 year yd penalty because it showed toughness that flores was installing. lol lol lol lol....you can't make this stuff up.

Now that you mentioned the Wilkins penalty, I was glad to see Flores light him up over it and remove him from the game. That's exactly what you'd hope to see your leader do.

Back
Top Bottom