I know who can replace Dan Marino!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know who can replace Dan Marino!!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Rudy Boesch, latest Survivor castoff!! Hey, YOU come up with a better idea!!!!...:confused:
actually I am thinking Jerry Rice w/make a great Sr VP of Ops; he c/b a player/Sr VP

I think you should get fat Hank Goldberg to do the job, he seems to know everthing about everthing! :lol:

I would love to see Wayne hire a consultant for that position. A retired football player with scouting aspirations..This what Wayne wants, player executive who has the Jimmy Johnson, Ron Wolf instincts when it comes to players and the feel of what the organization is trying to do.

Originally posted by pats4life
I think you should get fat Hank Goldberg to do the job, he seems to know everthing about everthing! :lol:

You're a moron. You're a lowlife piece of crap. Go back to New England freeze to death.

Just wanted you to get the full Hank experience. :tongue: ;)

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Rudy Boesch, latest Survivor castoff!! Hey, YOU come up with a better idea!!!!...:confused:

Rudy is the man, he wouldn't disgrace himself by being involved with the dolphins. How could they vote him off anyway?

No one needs to replace Marino, because the job was a hoax to begin with.

Maybe Wayne should create a fake person to do the job because he'll obviously hold the same duties as Marino.. Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom