I know you all know this...miamidolphins.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know you all know this...miamidolphins.com

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just for fun (or lack there of) I decided to check all the NFL teams 'official' websites just to compare with miamidolphins.com... Fellas, I think it's pretty safe to say that the Dolphins have about the most worthless official site in existance... Talk about a bunch of worthless propoganda and filler.. Not every official site is as full of crap as ours... Thank God for finheaven.com! I don't know where I would be without all you guys!! Kudos... :D

The Carolina Panthers site has interviews with the offensive and defensive coordinators up right now.

MiamiDolphins.com-annoucement of a caravan of players going to the gulf coast.

Substance? :huh:

Well the site has some average historical info--the Dolphins VS the NFL page is always a handy page that a lot of other team sites lack. But it's very hard to beat Finheaven

they have the same thing posted everry day. they put up a new headline proably every 2 weeks at very best. They dont ever change polls too.

yeah like a long time bak i used to go there...and then i went to phinzone but then a month later you guys came and absorbed and i came here...its getting better everytime i switch

They actually won an award for best team site last year or the year before. But I wonder how. They have absolutely no breaking news(as a matter of fact they are usually the last to post it) or hardly anything of interest as far as current events.

KYfinfan said:
They actually won an award for best team site last year or the year before. But I wonder how. They have absolutely no breaking news(as a matter of fact they are usually the last to post it) or hardly anything of interest as far as current events.
Im guessing the same way the Bills picked there head coach...throw at a dart board with all the options on it !:roflmao: :lol:

dont kill me Bills fans;) !

KYfinfan said:

It was awarded in 2002 for the 2001 year.

It's never changed since 2001. :rolleyes:

You can't beat Finheaven.com! :shakeno:

Before I found this website my routine each day was checking out the MiamiDolphins.com site, then over to the Herald. It concluded usually with Palm Beach Post and some other one I've already forgotten. Then, I found Finheaven.com...:D

The rest is well, sort of history.

Minnesota's is pretty good. I remember a few years ago we won site of the year twice in a row, but that was like I said a few years ago.

i've checked the 9'ers and eagles site's cuz of friends and i was in shock how much better their sites were compared to ours...dolphin site SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom