I like a QB from the 2 pick please! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like a QB from the 2 pick please!

The problem I have with drafting a QB here is that there are other very capable and underrated QB's in this draft and Smith and Rogers are not......I repeat........Not Peyton Manning. The margin for error on the QB's is much greater on these two than the margin for error on the RB's IMO. The WR's always carry a margin of error (guys like Terrell and Keyshawn) who have personalities at a position that is sometimes questionable (me me me attitude).

The most sure thing where we are picking is RB IMO. the problem with that is that there are many RB's who are good who can be had in the 4th 5th 6th rounds. So it comes down our positioning I think (trade down and surtain trade) If we are not able to do that, I think we will end up drafting Edwards instead of Ronnie Brown or Caddy or Benson because we do need a good-great WR and we can get a RB in the second or third round.

Anthony3454 said:
Here's my guesses:
Aaron Rodgers = Kyle Boller
Alex Smith = Tom Brady
Adrian McPherson = Aaron Brooks
Andrew Walter = Drew Bledsoe

so u think if we draft Alex Smith in his first starting season he gets us a Super and he wins SB MVP and in the next 3 years he wins two more, when i see ill believe it, and i kno ur guessing im just not sold on Alex Smith

Back
Top Bottom