i like BPs plans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i like BPs plans

Dolfan81

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we are rebuilding and we cant deny that after this offseason. this is how his plan is being laid out:

1. Overhaul the coaching: he got rid of every coach we have and hired a brand new staff.

4. Dead Weight: He cut ties with alotr of good but aging talent, to make room for the younger players.

3. Special Teams: Solidified our ST thru FA signing a bunch of great special teamers.

4. Core of the team: thru FA and the Draft he built a solid OLine and asolid DLine. Using 6 of our 9 picks on linemen, filling up on LBs in FA and trading a couple picks fr a LB, DT, and a TE

And im guessing the 5th and final step will come during with cuts and next years FA and Draft when he overhauls our WRs and our Secondary.

I think this is his plan, what do you guys think???

Absolutely, and I think it's the right way to go. It's cliched, but you gotta build a team from the inside out. If you can run the ball and stop the run, you can at least be competitive regardless if you don't have the greatest talent at the skill positions. I would be incredibly shocked if we didn't rush for over 2200+ yards as a team after the O-line and backfield we've assembled, plus a head coach who's a former O-line guy.

i agree with you,it has to start in the trenches on both sides of the ball,then build out from there.

Back
Top Bottom