I like the changes, but lets take care of the o-line too!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like the changes, but lets take care of the o-line too!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I've already read too many posts that have been negative about our new OC. I think people are over reacting a little here. Some people think that just cos he was the RB's coach that we'll run the ball on every down. Not true at all. This team needs some changes and we're getting them. I think we have a very good new QB's coach and a very good new WR's coach. I think they'll work good together with the OC and we'll have a better offence this coming season. I'm all for giving these 3 guys at least ONE mini camp before you guys think that they all suck.I'm rooting for them to do well and wish them luck.

I still would like to see some changes on that o-line. I think that Smith will start at LT and that Seth will start at C. The other 3 positions could be up for grabs(specially if Wade does leave) so I think we need to turn our attention to the o-line first and maybe still get Brunell if we can.

But for now, I'm happy with the changes. We didn't get a big name OC, but I think he'll get the job done and big names don't always work anyway. Stay positivive guys!!

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

I am with you Danny, this organization, from the FO, down to the players, have to commit themselves to improve from last year in all areas...

If they are not part of the solution, then they will be part of the problem...

absolutely true, we can all talk about rivers, clayton, woods, evans, losman, but we need to fix our woes upfront, nails is a FA, Ruddy probably gone, dunno about perry, but we sure won´t pay todd wade big time RT money, so we have to have an excellent draft on Lineman or somehow the coaches have to get some FA in here that have immediate impact

Collier must be doing something right, he has been hear for a number of years and has yet to have his job threatned. He coached the leages leading rusher in 02. He also turned C.Collins into a beast, but then of course Ceciel messsed that one up.

I agree, everything starts up front and we need to get better there first. I wouldn't mind to see 3 new starters on that o-line. People talk all the time about them wanting an o-line that's been together. Well, that's all good and fine if they're playing good. Our o-line was bad last year and it needs to change too. I'm all for it.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom