I like these moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like these moves

Chuck_Klingbeil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1st - Desmond Clark had a pretty good year last year. If he is only out a couple of weeks, he could really help our team

2nd Lloyd Harrison was a third round pick that was drafted by Schottenheimer in D.C. He liked him enough to bring him to San Diego. Norv was able to watch this guy for an entire season. There must be some positive for them to release Galyon.

3rd I hope they have a plan in the works at LB. Carrying 5 is kind of risky

4th Do we save any money by releasing Galyon?

5th Let's sign Buckley....I will feel a lot better about our secondary.

T-Buck has really been on the decline and I wonder if they've had second thoughts about signing him.

Does anyone know when Lowe is gonna be healthy?

Lowe sighting....he's out running and cutting..not sure of his time table, but he's starting to show signs of life..

Originally posted by Phinstd
T-Buck has really been on the decline and I wonder if they've had second thoughts about signing him.

Does anyone know when Lowe is gonna be healthy?

Buckley had a few interceptions in the preseason. He was let go simply because Gruden had a couple other young guys who did alright that he wants to give a chance to.

Here's my take on tbuck, he's either great, or really bad. He goes for the pick way too many times. Which can lead to DEF TDs, but can also lead to giving up TDS or a big play. He has never learned that part of the game, as to when to go for an int, and when not too. He just goes for them all the time, and it bites him in the ass every now and then. Will he start here, no, then sign him. It would be an upgrade, and another for a turnover. His role will be different than when he started.

I heard that T-Buck doesn't gamble as much as he used to.

T-Buck's always been a gamblor but he makes plays is the bottom line. As a starter he gets beat deep. He made some plays with the Patriots last year. He'd be a dime CB or a nickel CB and quite frankly in those roles a guy who takes chances and makes plays can come in handy.

Dungy was dissatisfied with Donnie Abraham's penchant for gambling so he moved him to nickel CB where he got 7 picks. Arturo Freeman had some very impressive stats for a dime CB. TBuck can also play the slot I believe...and if he were to win out the nickel CB role from Jamar that would give us true flexibility in turns of moving Surtain and Madison all over the field to where the best WRs are.

Back
Top Bottom