I like this idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like this idea

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am sick of the Saints, and Ricky Williams sure he has a lot of talent but he has struglled thus far and is not a safe bet by any means. I think i would rather see Miami trade a 3rd for Taylor, and sign Edwards. That way we would have 3 quality backs on the roster, and still have a 1st round pick to go after a d-lineman, or o-lineman which doesn't get fixed in free agency.

I agree with you Dajesus...I am sick of the RW talk too.

you mean 1 quality back and two injured-on the bench-wasted money-quality backs:yell:

I hope ricky signs with us:cool:

i hope he just signs already,

Originally posted by WCoastFin
you mean 1 quality back and two injured-on the bench-wasted money-quality backs:yell:

I hope ricky signs with us:cool:
maybe the saints are dragging their feet to stay in the news!

Maybe they just started this rumor to get attention away from the fact that they surrenderd so many points at teh end of last season.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Maybe they just started this rumor to get attention away from the fact that they surrenderd so many points at teh end of last season.
rumor or not miami should trade for him now 1st round 25th & 3rd round 93rd they are always crappy picks rw is a solid big star in the making trade NOW !!!

Do any of these free agents...

...have enough upside left in them to be an upgrade from Lamar Smith?

Garrison Hearst, 49ers:Michael Pittman, Cardinals:Warrick Dunn, Buccaneers:Ricky Watters, Seahawks:Antowain Smith, Patriots:James Allen, Bears:Skip Hicks, Titans:Terry Allen, Ravens

Fantasy analysis at http://www.fanball.com/article.cfm/ID.205

Gaz, anyone who claims to understand the situation, really has no idea what's going on.

Re: Perhaps you could type a little slower...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...for those of us who find these issues a bit complex.
:stupid:
WTF:confused:

Well, we live in hope...

...that the people with there fingers on the buttons have at least some idea.

But a least in free agency, the HB prospects seem very limited. Even if you you have clever people managing the cap, you can't buy talent that is not available.

I admired Ricky Watters earlier in his career, but no man with the aid of a zimmer frame is going to upgrade our running game.

Re: Do any of these free agents...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...have enough upside left in them to be an upgrade from Lamar Smith?

Garrison Hearst, 49ers:Michael Pittman, Cardinals:Warrick Dunn, Buccaneers:Ricky Watters, Seahawks:Antowain Smith, Patriots:James Allen, Bears:Skip Hicks, Titans:Terry Allen, Ravens

Fantasy analysis at http://www.fanball.com/article.cfm/ID.205

James Allen and Dunn are a bit too much like Minor to really add that much.

Pittman is intriguing except for off-the-field issues.
Ricky Watters if he can stay healthy w/b good another year or 2
Hearst and A Smith are likely to be re-signed
Skip Hicks at Height: 6-0 Weight: 230 seems the most interesting....though he proven little

Re: Re: Perhaps you could type a little slower...

Originally posted by dolphan39
WTF:confused:

39, just ignore me, I just wanted an opportunity to use the :stupid: smilie (BTW the arrow wasn't pointing at your post, rather the people like me who find that kind of trade a little convoluted).

Back
Top Bottom