i like to help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i like to help

phins1381

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if there is anyway i could possibly help please let me know..im not sure what you need but im all ears

phins1381 said:
if there is anyway i could possibly help please let me know..im not sure what you need but im all ears

They usually dont get help from people that only have 27 posts. Not dissing or putting ya down or anything but they want to know if your committed to this site, so grab and avatar and sig and start posting some knowledgable threads...post about 2000 very well written threads and then pm a mod about helping ;)

Buddwalk said:
They usually dont get help from people that only have 27 posts. Not dissing or putting ya down or anything but they want to know if your committed to this site, so grab and avatar and sig and start posting some knowledgable threads...post about 2000 very well written threads and then pm a mod about helping ;)

:eek: that's a lot of threads lol

Jt0323 said:
not if u think about it, one member got that many in about 2 days :lol:

it is to me...lol I think I only had somehting like 64 posts before being allowed to help out :chuckle: If I'd asked any later though I probably would have missed out because that's when everyone started becoming ps users lol

darkmistress said:
it is to me...lol I think I only had somehting like 64 posts before being allowed to help out :chuckle: If I'd asked any later though I probably would have missed out because that's when everyone started becoming ps users lol
also its about the quality not Quanity, and its almost your 2000 Birthday :wink:

Jt0323 said:
also its about the quality not Quanity, and its almost your 2000 Birthday :wink:

my first posts were hardly quality lol and yes I know I've officially become a post whore lol

EDIT: Wt:tsk: am I wasting time in here for it doesn't count toward my post count j/k :tongue:

darkmistress said:
EDIT: Wt:tsk: am I wasting time in here for it doesn't count toward my post count j/k :tongue:

The award for post of the month goes to DM for her "WT:tsk:" post.

Jt0323 said:
not if u think about it, one member got that many in about 2 days :lol:

Gotta be talking about Alex22:D

Actually, to get back on track, if you have skills that could help out the sites, PM one of the Admins with a run-down of what you can do. And welcome to the best Sports based site anywhere on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom