I live in philly, seen him practice, AJ is worth the risk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I live in philly, seen him practice, AJ is worth the risk

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I have seen AJ practice at Lehigh University many times, he has a rocket arm and touch of a very good QB, most eagle fans that go to camp practices did not want to let him go because of thier lack of confindence in donavan. I am seeing threads and post from folks that do not know this guy from adam. He can play believe me

LOL. The irony of the statement "do not know this guy from adam."

Thanks for that, though. I am excited to see AJ play here. I think he can do what Jake Delhomme did last year.

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777
I have seen AJ practice at Lehigh University many times, he has a rocket arm and touch of a very good QB, most eagle fans that go to camp practices did not want to let him go because of thier lack of confindence in donavan. I am seeing threads and post from folks that do not know this guy from adam. He can play believe me

Let's hope so. I know that RS (is it me, or does RS look like a deflated Howie Long?) is stating his reputation (not to mention his job) on it.

Deflated? He doesn't look that deflated to me. I think Boston would be able to find a roid hookup down here thru Rick.

You would say he has a "rocket" arm?? I dont doubt it but I considered him to be a good mid to short range passer with good touch and good decision making. Never thought he would have a rocket of any sort. Hope you are correct.

At this point, we don't have much of a choice. Doesn't do any of us any good to bad mouth AJ. He's our QB and if you are going to be a Dolphin fan it's time to move on.

I also question whether its correct to say he has a "rocket" arm. Most Qb's can throw the ball 50-60 yards - but can he throw a 10 yard sideline pass withenough velocity to deliver the ball before the DB makes a play?

Im still not convinced....

Originally posted by Surferosa
I also question whether its correct to say he has a "rocket" arm. Most Qb's can throw the ball 50-60 yards - but can he throw a 10 yard sideline pass withenough velocity to deliver the ball before the DB makes a play?

Im still not convinced....
Great point!!

The question is not whether he can play, but can he do better than Fiedler...?? Last year at this time, some of us (dummies) thought that Griese would do better than Fielder....

The guy has seen AJ play in person , give him the benefit of the doubt, unless any of you have seen him play in person also and think otherwise. Yeah, Bonedoc7777, I give you your due props. It's hard to be a fan of anybody else when you're in a city that has a major Franchise like philly. Thanks for the vode of confidence!!!!!!!

:drinkers: :up: :friends:

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777

Sage plays well also, in practice!! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom