I Love Don Shula!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Love Don Shula!!

ffphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
His comment about Saban being "15-17 thats not a big lose." You got to love the best coach EVER!!!:dolphins:

Shula has made a few great quotes over the years, including this one which T.O. should listen to, "The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others."

Shula WAS the Miami Dolphins! If he speaks u listen.

I wasen't really old enough pay attention to the Dolphins roster during the Shula years and in no way do I want to disrespect the man that led the perfect season, but why didn't he work on the Dolphins running game or defense in the late 80s and until the end of his career.

They dont make enough Don Shula's, and isnt that true about nick blaming others, now he is a victim

shula ripped satan on the lebatard show yesterday. It was great!!!! I wish wayne would grow a pair and do the same!!!

shula ripped satan on the lebatard show yesterday. It was great!!!! I wish wayne would grow a pair and do the same!!!
Shula is doing H.Wayne's dirty work for him. Wayne is a biz man and doesn't burn bridges, etc. (although - who could blame him here). But Shual being the dean of the Dolphins can spout off now w/ no worries!!

Like I needed another reason to absolutely love and worship Don Shula!! But thanks Don!

he should punch nick out, i would pay for that on direct tv, alittle boxing match

Hall of Famer ex-coach Don Shula lambasted Nick Saban on Wednesday for quitting the Miami Dolphins after two years to take a job with Alabama, the Miami Herald and other news organizations reported.
''He has run away from the challenge,'' Shula told the Herald. ''It's unbelievable. There were four or five direct statements that were blatant lies. That tells you a little bit about the guy.
"The guy likes to hear himself talk and then doesn't follow up on what he says.''

Shula is the greatest coach in Dolphins history and one of the greatest in NFL history. He guided the team to the only undefeated record in history, 17-0 in 1972-'73, and Super Bowl victories in 1973 and 1974.
"Saban, in the two years here, was 15-17," Shula told Cox News Service. "So I guess I'm surprised that he's leaving  and surprised that Alabama wanted him."
Shula told WPLG, “I've always been a coach that says, ‘when a game's over, you can't change the score and you move on. You try to learn from a negative experience and from something positive, you try to build on it.
“So Saban has moved on, and the important thing is what the Dolphins do from here on in.â€Â
© 2006 MSNBC Interactive
:sidelol: Gotta love "The Don" He tells it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom