I love it!!!! I win a bet! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love it!!!! I win a bet!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I win. Last year when I was a Freshman in school I had a spanish class (I am Hispanic so it was an easy) A. But the teacher was a Bills fan...and we talked about football and talked smack when each others team lost etc. The rest of the students and I would poke fun of him when Blowfallo lost. WELL...I see him on the way to lunch and me and my boys usually laugh at ihm when buffalo loses. He asks me on Thursday "What are we playing for Sunday". I said "2nd place in the division". He said "No I mean what are we playing for..how about if Buffalo wins you buy me two slices of Pizza with Pepproni". I said "Same here If Miami wins". Miami wins so I get two Pizzas when we go back to school. Revenge is so SWEET. They sweeped us last year, but we sweeped them this year. ALRIGHT MIAMI!

EDIT: Just a story I thought I would share

C'mon man, throw down some real cheese. I've won 25.00 and 40.00 on the Dolphins this year, against NYG and the Skins. 2 slices of pizza? What are ya, 15?

Originally posted by Prime Time
I win. Last year when I was a Freshman in school I had a spanish class (I am Hispanic so it was an easy) A. But the teacher was a Bills fan...and we talked about football and talked smack when each others team lost etc. The rest of the students and I would poke fun of him when Blowfallo lost. WELL...I see him on the way to lunch and me and my boys usually laugh at ihm when buffalo loses. He asks me on Thursday "What are we playing for Sunday". I said "2nd place in the division". He said "No I mean what are we playing for..how about if Buffalo wins you buy me two slices of Pizza with Pepproni". I said "Same here If Miami wins". Miami wins so I get two Pizzas when we go back to school. Revenge is so SWEET. They sweeped us last year, but we sweeped them this year. ALRIGHT MIAMI!

EDIT: Just a story I thought I would share

Got to take your victorys where you can these days. If we sweep the Jets that will be alright.

Originally posted by SmokeyPhinz
C'mon man, throw down some real cheese. I've won 25.00 and 40.00 on the Dolphins this year, against NYG and the Skins. 2 slices of pizza? What are ya, 15?
:rolleyes: Uh.... he did say he was in school.

Same here, except I get some money. $20 from my History teach.

Originally posted by SmokeyPhinz

As a matter of fact, I am 15. Plus, it is my old teacher. How can I make a $50.00 bet with a teacher? I think it is against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom