I Love Marv Levy!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Love Marv Levy!!!!!!!!!

So far, the draft has completely borken a different way than I thought, and I love it. The Jets were going to get a quality player no matter what. However, I think them getting a left tackle prospect as opposed to Bush, Williams or even Leinart, was a plus. The lesser of four evils, in a way.

However, the Bills. Wow. Thank you Levy and Jauron. Whitner is a good player but they could have traded down, gottne more picks and still picked him up. Now, they have to pay him top ten money for a top 30 players. Genius.

The best part was how dumbfounded Berman seemed to be. :lol:

Blueprint said:
That is one hell of a reach.

I thought it was 100% Broderick Bunkley or trade down. I'm shocked.

Me too. As Tags was reading off the card, I was resigning myself to having to face Bunkley each year.

Blueprint said:
That is one hell of a reach.

I thought it was 100% Broderick Bunkley or trade down. I'm shocked.

:yes:

Samphin said:
However, the Bills. Wow. Thank you Levy and Jauron. Whitner is a good player but they could have traded down, gottne more picks and still picked him up. Now, they have to pay him top ten money for a top 30 players. Genius.

Exactly.

Part of the draft is getting value. The Bills got a very good player. But they didn't get value at the pick. And they're going to be paying more than they had to.

Back
Top Bottom