I Love Our HC and GM But... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Love Our HC and GM But...

Fitzpatrick became disgruntled. **** him.

Does anyone seriously think no other NFL player gets disgruntled every game? No, maybe not because of not playing his favorite position enough, but I'm confident, on 3rd and 8, Cam didn't want to drop into coverage. Elite CBs likely prefer man to zone. Top athletes don't like being taken out for 3-4 plays in the last 3 minutes of the game. MF knew he was going to move around to positions he didn't prefer, just like all pros. Grow up

Bobby McCain was released yesterday in what could reasonably be considered a salary cap move. The Dolphins have drafted 2 Safeties the last 2 years. And they also brought in Malik Hooker for a tryout. What this tells me is something I knew all along which I have been saying the day they released Minkah Fitzpatrick. They screwed up very badly on that move. McCain was never in the same class as Fitzpatrick is. And they have been trying to for 2 years now to right a wrong and they can't. It's a damn shame.
It was the right move, an extremely forced move, but the right move.

When Coach Flores came aboard, the next few moves would be critical to how the team grew, how they trusted Flores. Fitzpatrick was being disruptive, was questioning every move being made, even his mother was being a huge distraction with her candid thoughts.

Fitzpatrick wanted out, and if it had not happened, he would have become a cancer, taking other players into his malcontent ways...You can't build a team like that.

Miami getting a top 20 pick for him was a godsend. Thanks to Miami shipping him to Pittsburgh, Miami has one of the most mentally strong teams in the NFL, make few mistake, and less dumb penalties.

I’m still seeing visions of Hollywood Brown running by Minkah like a deer in headlights, good riddance. I’ll take the 10 year left tackle over this secondary JAG every time thank you very much. Selfish whiners wouldn’t last on a Flo team anyway.

this love affair a very small minority of our fan base has with this guy is kind of funny though. Great is great and he is great, can’t deny his greatness and we really screwed up the day we let that greatness go, etc. Not so much.

Bobby McCain was released yesterday in what could reasonably be considered a salary cap move. The Dolphins have drafted 2 Safeties the last 2 years. And they also brought in Malik Hooker for a tryout. What this tells me is something I knew all along which I have been saying the day they released Minkah Fitzpatrick. They screwed up very badly on that move. McCain was never in the same class as Fitzpatrick is. And they have been trying to for 2 years now to right a wrong and they can't. It's a damn shame.
Problem being Minkah didn't want to be here.....Good riddance Bitch!!! We will be better there this year!!!

Does anyone seriously think no other NFL player gets disgruntled every game? No, maybe not because of not playing his favorite position enough, but I'm confident, on 3rd and 8, Cam didn't want to drop into coverage. Elite CBs likely prefer man to zone. Top athletes don't like being taken out for 3-4 plays in the last 3 minutes of the game. MF knew he was going to move around to positions he didn't prefer, just like all pros. Grow up
He took it to another level like Rodgers is attempting to now.

Your “grow up” comment, that to me or to him?

I was ok with the trade then, and we have moved on. Our,secondary is very good and now we have a very good draft pick to improve the safety position.

I read an article this morning which stated that the Dolphins will not pay off season workout bonuses unless the players who have these bonuses show up and workout at the facility. Most organizations are paying the bonuses as long as the players sign on virtually and record their workouts at home or in another location.

The players association have advised players not to show up for these voluntary workouts and the Dolphin players were one of the majority of the teams which voted to not attend voluntary workouts. I just wonder if by forcing the players to attend these voluntary workout to receive their bonuses while most teams are not forcing their players to attend voluntary workouts to earn their bonuses is going to create an issue between the players, coaches and upper management. I just hope not.
Good for them..

Good for them..
I can understand it.

I mean really, if it isn't at a team facility, what's to stop a player from getting hurt in his swimming pool, orcsomethingvfar dumber, then claiming it happened during a workout?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but there are huge monetary legalities involved here. Teams have to protect themselves.

Back
Top Bottom