i love saban but...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i love saban but......

BennyVW

I'm the Man in the Box
Reaction score
i know we all thought it was a bad deal at the time, but the 4th round pick that denver offered us for konrad(since we got no compensation at all) is better than just cutting him..imo..this has been bugging me for a while. i know we cut him cause we needed the cap space to sign those FA's, but i hope at least we can get something for zgonina.

hdjetta6316 said:
i know we all thought it was a bad deal at the time, but the 4th round pick that denver offered us for konrad(since we got no compensation at all) is better than just cutting him..imo..this has been bugging me for a while. i know we cut him cause we needed the cap space to sign those FA's, but i hope at least we can get something for zgonina.
The fact is, who knows for sure that Denver really even offered us that pick? Maybe they considered it, but never offered it, or maybe they just realized that Konrad really wasn't that good of a player to trade for.

One of the best moves Saban did was not trading a 2006 7th round pick to New Orleans and just waited for them to cut T-Jones.

Don't you think if we were really offered a pick for Konrad we would have taken it? The answer is yes we would have. We were never officially offered anything.

byroan said:
Don't you think if we were really offered a pick for Konrad we would have taken it? The answer is yes we would have. We were never officially offered anything.

Exactly, you think Saban was offered a pick and said no thanks we'd rather cut him? If they had offered us a pick, especially one as high as a 4th, dont you think the Broncos would have tried to sign him when he was cut?

Nublar7 said:
One of the best moves Saban did was not trading a 2006 7th round pick to New Orleans and just waited for them to cut T-Jones.

FACT

Back
Top Bottom