I love saban's new rules.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love saban's new rules..

miami mayham

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man I think we finally got the coach that will make this dolphin team a dynasty. He has taken the media right out of the mini camps and locker rooms so no information gets leaked out on injuries or other important info. I love this guy he will be making the NFL and other teams guessing for years and thats what makes a team soooo good if you don't know our weekness's then you won't know how to attack it excellent plan. good for you Nick keep up the good work and coming up with new ideas to make this team better.

My new mock draft
#2 Alex Smith QB
#3 (70) Roscoe Parrish WR
#4 (104) J.J. Arrington RB
#5 (138) David Baas OG
#7 (216) Dustin Colquitt P

nice try on the mock it is impossible, Baas wont fall to the 3rd, Arrington will be gone by the 3rd, Colquitt will be gone by the 4th.

That would be a dream mock draft but I won't be surprised if J.J. jumps into the first. Baas will probably fall into late second and Colquitt will be gone in the 4th

I will only like Saban's new rules if it leads to a championship. If Miami is no closer to a championship in two years I am going to want him fired. I love information.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I will only like Saban's new rules if it leads to a championship. If Miami is no closer to a championship in two years I am going to want him fired. I love information.

I agree, I think everyone automatically believes Saban god will bring a chamionship here right away even though he hasnt proven anything. These dictatorship rules are ridiculous and if he doesnt build a winning program in short order he should be gone for disenfranchising the fans.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
:yeahthat: I will give Saban the length of his contract to make us Super Bowl contendors(I want to be playoff contendors by 2006) before I think of firing him.

canesfins13 said:
I agree, I think everyone automatically believes Saban god will bring a chamionship here right away even though he hasnt proven anything. These dictatorship rules are ridiculous and if he doesnt build a winning program in short order he should be gone for disenfranchising the fans.

disenfranchising??? hmmm...maybe you should be fired!

BocaHighQB said:
nice try on the mock it is impossible, Baas wont fall to the 3rd, Arrington will be gone by the 3rd, Colquitt will be gone by the 4th.

in your mock draft I think atowe is going to be a very good option

and yes saban is taking us to the superbowl

It never helps to alienate the media

They have the say that enters the public discourse, and therefore becomes reality. If Saban thinks he's going to get positive results or spin by excluding the media, he's already made his first major mistake as our head coach.

It's really base ignorant. The sportswriters and sportscasters who rely on negative slant will be even more inclinded to freewheel in that direction, and the puppies who go with the "total team effort" approach are going to be turned off and shunned, perhaps for the first time. Those are the guys who don't want much more than a daily smile from the secretaries, free donuts, and the daily press briefing and PR handout. Deny them access and all of a sudden you're going to get tons of quotes from unnamed sources and pure rumormill nonsense, a la internet blogs. Let the excluder beware.

Finally got the coach to make the Dolphins a dynasty? Does the name Don Shula ring a bell, he didn't do too bad while head coach. I love Saban and think he'll be the NEXT Shula, but let's not put the carriage before the horse..

canesfins13 said:
And if he does win all the negative whiners should get lost by the same token.

canesfins13 said:

clear.gif

http://www.floo.nu/comic/comic/cartoon27.html

Back
Top Bottom