I love the way Saban shot down the reporter.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love the way Saban shot down the reporter....

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I love the way Saban shot down the reporter that asked the question about the added pressure of picking in the top 10 in the draft for the first time in 10 years. The reporter was trying to get Saban to dis past drafts of the Dolphins and to back up the reporters idea that drafting that high should be a "sure thing" player. I love the way Saban showed CLASS to the Fins organization and didn't play that game. You could see the aggitation all over his face, especially when he said to the reporter "who would you have picked that was a sure thing?" I loved it. Threw it right in his lap.

If you missed it, it took place around 35 minutes into the meeting. Saban absolutely handled that situation right and clearly didn't like whoever asked the question. I'm guessing it was our buddy A.S.

Nick doesnt back down from the nonsense in the press meetings and he clearly is in control of the direction of the conversation.

he started the PC off like:

" Stop f-in me questions cause this is all your gettin, the same thing ive always said"

lol, dont ask him the same question either, that was great also:

"""i havent got to 35 minutes yet"""

DOLFANMIKE said:
I love the way Saban shot down the reporter that asked the question about the added pressure of picking in the top 10 in the draft for the first time in 10 years. If you missed it, it took place around 35 minutes into the meeting. Saban absolutely handled that situation right and clearly didn't like whoever asked the question. I'm guessing it was our buddy A.S.

Nick doesnt back down from the nonsense in the press meetings and he clearly is in control of the direction of the conversation.

just seen that, that was great

he was a real dic! to that guy,lol

i bet Nick is a good guy too (if your not a reporter)

That was great...I almost felt bad for the guy...even I was uncomfortable for him...it's his own fault for asking such a dumb question.

It would have been better if that was LeBatard...:evil:

unifiedtheory said:
That was great...I almost felt bad for the guy...even I was uncomfortable for him...it's his own fault for asking such a dumb question.

It would have been better if that was LeBatard...:evil:

Who was it, anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom