I Love This Team!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Love This Team!!

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
I love these coaches!!

I love what is happening with the Dolphins!!

This vision and paradigm is perfect!!

Ah alas, If we only had a GM who knew how to draft.

Just gotta love the Dolphins developing young guys and guys who have had problems elsewhere. This is just as it should be in a year like this.

Loved seeing Prince getting some playing time. Boehm needs a contract, seriously, not now, right effin now! This guy is a no brainer for the future. Probably not at RG, but center.

This is an enormously exciting and interesting year. I'm lovin it!!

You can already see Christian Wilkins improving right before our eyes.

I'm actually glad Preston Williams is struggling the way he is. He is getting a big whopping serving of humble pie. He IS going to get in sync with NFL speed and rhythm.

Devante Parker looking like a grownup.....good stuff man.

Rosen is going to lose us a lot of games and prove once and for all that Grier is a mindless idiot. This could finally be the end of the Jeff Ireland legacy and the curse.

May God have mercy on all Dolphin loving souls.

I am as optimistic right now as I have been since 1983!!

Rejoice Dolphans your deliverance draws nigh.

Can Ross really keep Grier on if Rosen is just as bad as a Dolphin as he was as a Cardinal??

I am actually glad Drake has fumbled a couple of times. He is now untradable. I think he will overcome the issue and be a very inexpensive signing next spring. He hasn't even begun to fulfill his potential.

Dolphins are indeed poised to bring about the biggest turn around in NFL history. Perhaps a 0-2 win season and then on to the playoffs in 2020.

Grier is the rotten stench that remains. If Ross hires a real GM the sky is the limit.

Hopefully, Rosen and Grier will soon be fading nightmares as our Dolphin dreams become brilliant realities in 2020.

Raekwon McMillan is killing it! absolutely killing it!!

Envision Taco Charlton and Robert Nkemdiche fulfilling their potential. Maybe Charles Harris just needed a couple years.

Their is just so much potential here. Rip Van Ginkel hasn't even played yet.

I'm a believer in the future perennial power that will be the Miami Dolphins.

The Patriots showed today how vulnerable they really are.

The future belongs to the Dolphins.

Agree?? Disagree??

I like the giving all these replacement players a lot of experience.

I like $140 million In free agency.

That buys 4 or 5 big fish and 8 medium fish.

Draft 5 starting fishes and pluck 5 starters and you have a team.

We are really bad though so getting excited about the team is not there for me.

Agree. After watching Tua on Saturday and then Rosen today you can see Rosen’s tentativeness vs. Tua’s athleticism. For instance that goal line play where Rosen ran sideways towards sideline, Tua would have taken that off right tackle for a 1 st down. Difference between keeping drives going vs. giving ball back and going down another touchdown as happened today. Next year will be an awesome turnaround! Rosen has nowhere near the assertiveness as Tua does!

Agree. After watching Tua on Saturday and then Rosen today you can see Rosen’s tentativeness vs. Tua’s athleticism. For instance that goal line play where Rosen ran sideways towards sideline, Tua would have taken that off right tackle for a 1 st down. Difference between keeping drives going vs. giving ball back and going down another touchdown as happened today. Next year will be an awesome turnaround! Rosen has nowhere near the assertiveness as Tua does!

Then again if you put Rosen on the Alabama team with those weapons, o-line and defense around him and people would be touting him as a Heisman hopeful too. Imagine Rosen playing against college teams while throwing to Jeudy, Smith and Ruggs. I think it's safe to say if Rosen experience with those weapons and general lack of pressure he could pick teams apart too.

Watch Tua on Saturday, then picture him on Sunday in a Dolphins uniform and what he would do differently than Rosen - it is night and day different. He extends plays all day!

Then again if you put Rosen on the Alabama team with those weapons, o-line and defense around him and people would be touting him as a Heisman hopeful too. Imagine Rosen playing against college teams while throwing to Jeudy, Smith and Ruggs.
Even with his oline he ran all around the ole miss defense

Watch Tua on Saturday, then picture him on Sunday in a Dolphins uniform and what he would do differently than Rosen - it is night and day different. He extends plays all day!

Don't get me wrong, I think Tua is the better prospect. I'm just saying Rosen would look pretty special had he played on this Alabama team.

Your deluding yourself if you think theres any threat to Grier being canned. This whole direction your touting is Grier’s shows with full support from Ross. From the drafting to the HC and staff to the roster. And not sure why you think Rosen’s play will have any bearing on that. Everyone sees that trade as nothing more than a lateral chance of possibly something and nothing lost if nothing comes from it since they got a two back. If anything some will praise Grier for aggressively attacking finding the guy at QB. A no loss trade for a first round pick and then an actual first round pick. What more can you do that that?

Just imagine how much you're gonna love the team when Tua makes his way over.

And I like Josh too, I think he's a solid QB who probably could fight for a starting spot on a different team with good surrounding pieces. Tua just happens to have the potential to be a whole different level. The pinpoint accuracy, the anticipation, the multiple reads. It'll be like drafting an elite playmaker onto an NBA team...it's just gonna elevate everyone else on offense.

Then again if you put Rosen on the Alabama team with those weapons, o-line and defense around him and people would be touting him as a Heisman hopeful too. Imagine Rosen playing against college teams while throwing to Jeudy, Smith and Ruggs.

Really? Then why weren’t Greg McElroy, AJ McCarron, Blake Sims, Jake Coker and Jalen Hurts viewed the same way with the same type of 4 and 5 star talent surrounding them too?

A couple of those guys threw to the likes of Julio Jones, Amare Cooper, Calvin Ridley and OJ Howard, just to name a few. And they never produced to the same level as Tua, despite also contending for and winning titles. How do you explain that?

Why has it been the Alabama RB’s winning Heismans, such as Mark Ingram and Derrick Henry?

Could it possibly be because Tua is much better than those other QB’s that, despite having 5 star receivers at their disposal too, had to rely upon the running game a lot more?

I keep asking these questions when someone invariably cites Alabama’s talent as the reason Tua looks so good. If it were that simple, then how come all those other Bama QB’s didn’t perform to the same level playing for the same head coach, using the same philosophy to win and while recruiting the same type of talent?

Lastly, if Josh Rosen is truly an NFL caliber QB, then of course he should have looked like a Heisman candidate playing at Alabama too. But would you then be saying the Dolphins shouldn’t draft him or that he’s overrated because he plays with all that talent?

Oh jeez you guys are thinking way too much into this, Rosen looks okay out there.. This is a free pass year but i think 2020 he has to prove himself and hold off Tua, Would be a great situation to have 2 young talented QB's challening for the starting spot.

No more Matt Moore crap, bu you bring in a young promising QB is what we should have been doing all along with tannehill.

Really? Then why weren’t Greg McElroy, AJ McCarron, Blake Sims, Jake Coker and Jalen Hurts viewed the same way with the same type of 4 and 5 star talent surrounding them too?

A couple of those guys threw to the likes of Julio Jones, Amare Cooper, Calvin Ridley and OJ Howard, just to name a few. And they never produced to the same level as Tua, despite also contending for and winning titles. How do you explain that?

Why has it been the Alabama RB’s winning Heismans, such as Mark Ingram and Derrick Henry?

Could it possibly be because Tua is much better than those other QB’s that, despite having 5 star receivers at their disposal too, had to rely upon the running game a lot more?

I keep asking these questions when someone invariably cites Alabama’s talent as the reason Tua looks so good. If it were that simple, then how come all those other Bama QB’s didn’t perform to the same level playing for the same head coach, using the same philosophy to win and while recruiting the same type of talent?

Lastly, if Josh Rosen is truly an NFL caliber QB, then of course he should have looked like a Heisman candidate playing at Alabama too. But would you then be saying the Dolphins shouldn’t draft him or that he’s overrated because he plays with all that talent?

I'm not saying Tua isn't a great qb prospect orevn that he's not a better prospect than Rosen... just that Rosen with the current Alabama roster would be a Heisman front runner. Hell he was a Heisman cntender with UCLA's roster. I'm sure you realize Rosn is consider a better prospect than McElroy, Corker or Sims. Non of the names you mentioned were considered 1st round talent. And yess if Rosen was at Alabama and throwing to players like Julio Jones he would be putting up Heisman numbers.

Back
Top Bottom