I Love This Team!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Love This Team!!

Agree. After watching Tua on Saturday and then Rosen today you can see Rosen’s tentativeness vs. Tua’s athleticism. For instance that goal line play where Rosen ran sideways towards sideline, Tua would have taken that off right tackle for a 1 st down. Difference between keeping drives going vs. giving ball back and going down another touchdown as happened today. Next year will be an awesome turnaround! Rosen has nowhere near the assertiveness as Tua does!

Another clairvoyant. I think Tua would've began floating above the rest of the players and drifted into the untouched 3ft above everyones heads.

"on this one play that I watched from home on the networks camera angle, I realized what was best and what we should've done." "I don't need to know the play call or what was unfolding in front of the QB in real time, I just know for a fact what another person would have done if they had been the one there"

When you guys are posting about Tua (in every single thread) do you type with tissues near by? You all sound awfully aroused by just the thought of him.

This season was thought to be about player development. Well Brian Flores just spoke about how much Christian Wilkins, Avery Moss and Michael Deiter have improved since week one. The same thing can be said of Raekwon McMillan, who's been playing like his Azz is on Fire these past 2 games. Other players who I hope to see improvement from are Isaiah Prince, Jerome Baker and the entire secondary. But at least as a fan, I'm starting to see coaching to develop, start paying off. Now the only thing left is to find a better DC.

Stick with the narrative

Another clairvoyant. I think Tua would've began floating above the rest of the players and drifted into the untouched 3ft above everyones heads.

"on this one play that I watched from home on the networks camera angle, I realized what was best and what we should've done." "I don't need to know the play call or what was unfolding in front of the QB in real time, I just know for a fact what another person would have done if they had been the one there"

When you guys are posting about Tua (in every single thread) do you type with tissues near by? You all sound awfully aroused by just the thought of him.
It's not rocket science Lake Mary

I love these coaches!!

I love what is happening with the Dolphins!!

This vision and paradigm is perfect!!

Ah alas, If we only had a GM who knew how to draft

I hear Jimmy Johnson will be getting a 2 year consulting job to lead Miami in the right direction in 2020 and 2021, or he is being thrown out of Miami. ;)

Agree. After watching Tua on Saturday and then Rosen today you can see Rosen’s tentativeness vs. Tua’s athleticism. For instance that goal line play where Rosen ran sideways towards sideline, Tua would have taken that off right tackle for a 1 st down. Difference between keeping drives going vs. giving ball back and going down another touchdown as happened today. Next year will be an awesome turnaround! Rosen has nowhere near the assertiveness as Tua does!
Rosen made 1 mistake during the game and now he is terrible? How many Ints he threw? He probably has been more consistent than anyone on offense and definitely has made some elite NFL throws that were dropped unfortunately.

I'm not saying Tua isn't a great qb prospect orevn that he's not a better prospect than Rosen... just that Rosen with the current Alabama roster would be a Heisman front runner. Hell he was a Heisman cntender with UCLA's roster. I'm sure you realize Rosn is consider a better prospect than McElroy, Corker or Sims. Non of the names you mentioned were considered 1st round talent. And yess if Rosen was at Alabama and throwing to players like Julio Jones he would be putting up Heisman numbers.

I tend to agree with you. But the fact is, we'll never know. It's supposition, nothing more.
I mean, I'm one that firmly believes that if we could go back in time and have Dan Marino and Joe Montana swap places, Marino would have been part of multiple SB titles too. But we'll never know for certain and can never prove it.

The other Bama QB's were mentioned because they played for the same program, same coach and also had an embarrassment of riches in terms of talent surrounding them -- yet they weren't able to produce at the same level nor were included as top Heisman candidates. And 2 of those guys played in the NFL.

But circling back to Rosen, I agreed with you that, if he's truly an NFL caliber QB and as good as you and others believe he is, then he should have also looked great playing at Alabama. But just how comparable to someone like Tua, we don't know.

We do know that Jalen Hurts is piling up phenomenal passing statistics in an extremely QB friendly system at OKLA, where the past 2 Heisman's were won, but wasn't able to duplicate the same passing feats playing at Alabama despite all the 5 star talent.

I'm not saying Tua is not good but the Alabama team makes him look good. I'm saying if you put any of the top rated qbs on that team they're going to look good too. Using your Tom Brady analogy... Of course if Matt Ryan were to replace Brady he would look pretty good too. I'm not saying he would look as good but of course the situation the qb impacts how he performs. Brady on this Miami team would not look like Brady in New England. You can't tell me you think Tua would look just as good playing for Alabama as he would playing for Duke? If that's the case you just draft Tua and you don't have to worry about building the rest of the offense around him because he's going to look just as good with A talent around than he would with D talent.
The Pats went 11-5 with Matt Cassle the year Brady missed the entire season....Matt effn Cassle

I love these coaches!!

I love what is happening with the Dolphins!!

This vision and paradigm is perfect!!

Ah alas, If we only had a GM who knew how to draft.

Just gotta love the Dolphins developing young guys and guys who have had problems elsewhere. This is just as it should be in a year like this.

Loved seeing Prince getting some playing time. Boehm needs a contract, seriously, not now, right effin now! This guy is a no brainer for the future. Probably not at RG, but center.

This is an enormously exciting and interesting year. I'm lovin it!!

You can already see Christian Wilkins improving right before our eyes.

I'm actually glad Preston Williams is struggling the way he is. He is getting a big whopping serving of humble pie. He IS going to get in sync with NFL speed and rhythm.

Devante Parker looking like a grownup.....good stuff man.

Rosen is going to lose us a lot of games and prove once and for all that Grier is a mindless idiot. This could finally be the end of the Jeff Ireland legacy and the curse.

May God have mercy on all Dolphin loving souls.

I am as optimistic right now as I have been since 1983!!

Rejoice Dolphans your deliverance draws nigh.

Can Ross really keep Grier on if Rosen is just as bad as a Dolphin as he was as a Cardinal??

I am actually glad Drake has fumbled a couple of times. He is now untradable. I think he will overcome the issue and be a very inexpensive signing next spring. He hasn't even begun to fulfill his potential.

Dolphins are indeed poised to bring about the biggest turn around in NFL history. Perhaps a 0-2 win season and then on to the playoffs in 2020.

Grier is the rotten stench that remains. If Ross hires a real GM the sky is the limit.

Hopefully, Rosen and Grier will soon be fading nightmares as our Dolphin dreams become brilliant realities in 2020.

Raekwon McMillan is killing it! absolutely killing it!!

Envision Taco Charlton and Robert Nkemdiche fulfilling their potential. Maybe Charles Harris just needed a couple years.

Their is just so much potential here. Rip Van Ginkel hasn't even played yet.

I'm a believer in the future perennial power that will be the Miami Dolphins.

The Patriots showed today how vulnerable they really are.

The future belongs to the Dolphins.

Agree?? Disagree??

Agree with much of it....you lost me at your hate on Rosen and your support of Charles Harris(who is clearly a bust)

Agree with much of it....you lost me at your hate on Rosen and your support of Charles Harris(who is clearly a bust)

Must be some misunderstanding. Hoping Harris is a late bloomer in no way indicates support for him or Grier. Harris is a bust, as are pretty much all of the 1st round picks associated with Grier . Still, people are there own masters. Charles Harris may yet elevate Charles Harris, but the guy who drafted him in the 1st round is still an idiot. Harris was a 3rd -4th round talent and most teams knew that. His ceiling was always going to be a rotational edge guy with trouble in run defense.

Rosen is worthless! and the trade for him was, and is, an abomination. Should have kept the picks and strengthened the lines.

Must be some misunderstanding. Hoping Harris is a late bloomer in no way indicates support for him or Grier. Harris is a bust, as are pretty much all of the 1st round picks associated with Grier . Still, people are there own masters. Charles Harris may yet elevate Charles Harris, but the guy who drafted him in the 1st round is still an idiot. Harris was a 3rd -4th round talent and most teams knew that. His ceiling was always going to be a rotational edge guy with trouble in run defense.

Rosen is worthless! and the trade for him was, and is, an abomination. Should have kept the picks and strengthened the lines.

again...don’t agree with your assessment of Rosen, not saying I don’t want to add another QB 1st overall to the QB room...but My money is on Rosen succeeding in this league here or somewhere if he survives the disgraceful O-lines he’s had to endure.

Back
Top Bottom