I Love This Team!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Love This Team!!

Rosen made 1 mistake during the game and now he is terrible? How many Ints he threw? He probably has been more consistent than anyone on offense and definitely has made some elite NFL throws that were dropped unfortunately.
He made 1 mistake, eh? That's it? So right around that time on 3rd and 3 where he threw the ball so high over his receiver's head who was only 5 yards downfield that Shaq couldn't have touched it, that wasn't a mistake?

If that's the case, sign him to a $40 mil / yr extension right now. That's a bargain.

again...don’t agree with your assessment of Rosen, not saying I don’t want to add another QB 1st overall to the QB room...but My money is on Rosen succeeding in this league here or somewhere if he survives the disgraceful O-lines he’s had to endure.
This is his 2018 Season:

1570143650953.png

Ranked dead last in the league when given a clean pocket, which goes against this pervasive, make believe narrative that Rosen only sucks because he is constantly being pressured so we aren't allowed to judge him.

But what do I know? "Stats are for losers", amirite?!

This is his 2018 Season:

View attachment 27267

Ranked dead last in the league when given a clean pocket, which goes against this pervasive, make believe narrative that Rosen only sucks because he is constantly being pressured so we aren't allowed to judge him.

I would like to see his 2019 stats with a clean pocket after 4 games....

We all know his 2018 stats were terrible and that's why he was traded quickly to another team.

He made 1 mistake, eh? That's it? So right around that time on 3rd and 3 where he threw the ball so high over his receiver's head who was only 5 yards downfield that Shaq couldn't have touched it, that wasn't a mistake
LOL no need to take that word for word literally. I meant that he made 1 mistake meaning he made very few mistakes. His WR's are definitely not helping him.

LOL no need to take that word for word literally. I meant that he made 1 mistake meaning he made very few mistakes. His WR's are definitely not helping him.
I agree, but not once on this forum have I seen someone say, "Well, the WRs aren't playing well, but the QB isn't doing them any favors either." It's always everybody's fault but Rosen's. That's what I don't like. It shouldn't be taboo to criticize the QB too.

This is his 2018 Season:

View attachment 27267

bro...anybody who knows the facts of 2018....knows Arizona’s starting 5 O-lineman were all on IR shortly after Rosen’s debut.

They also know... he had horrible coaching, attested too by his OC being fired shortly after he was starting...and a rookie OC being his OC the rest of the season....further amplified by the fact that Flores and McShea had to teach him how to identify the mike linebacker in training camp!

Write him off if you choose...but I think you may regret it!

I love these coaches!!

I love what is happening with the Dolphins!!

This vision and paradigm is perfect!!

Ah alas, If we only had a GM who knew how to draft.

Just gotta love the Dolphins developing young guys and guys who have had problems elsewhere. This is just as it should be in a year like this.

Loved seeing Prince getting some playing time. Boehm needs a contract, seriously, not now, right effin now! This guy is a no brainer for the future. Probably not at RG, but center.

This is an enormously exciting and interesting year. I'm lovin it!!

You can already see Christian Wilkins improving right before our eyes.

I'm actually glad Preston Williams is struggling the way he is. He is getting a big whopping serving of humble pie. He IS going to get in sync with NFL speed and rhythm.

Devante Parker looking like a grownup.....good stuff man.

Rosen is going to lose us a lot of games and prove once and for all that Grier is a mindless idiot. This could finally be the end of the Jeff Ireland legacy and the curse.

May God have mercy on all Dolphin loving souls.

I am as optimistic right now as I have been since 1983!!

Rejoice Dolphans your deliverance draws nigh.

Can Ross really keep Grier on if Rosen is just as bad as a Dolphin as he was as a Cardinal??

I am actually glad Drake has fumbled a couple of times. He is now untradable. I think he will overcome the issue and be a very inexpensive signing next spring. He hasn't even begun to fulfill his potential.

Dolphins are indeed poised to bring about the biggest turn around in NFL history. Perhaps a 0-2 win season and then on to the playoffs in 2020.

Grier is the rotten stench that remains. If Ross hires a real GM the sky is the limit.

Hopefully, Rosen and Grier will soon be fading nightmares as our Dolphin dreams become brilliant realities in 2020.

Raekwon McMillan is killing it! absolutely killing it!!

Envision Taco Charlton and Robert Nkemdiche fulfilling their potential. Maybe Charles Harris just needed a couple years.

Their is just so much potential here. Rip Van Ginkel hasn't even played yet.

I'm a believer in the future perennial power that will be the Miami Dolphins.

The Patriots showed today how vulnerable they really are.

The future belongs to the Dolphins.

Agree?? Disagree??
I want whatever you're on

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Edit: RIP Charlie Murphy.

I love these coaches!!

I love what is happening with the Dolphins!!

This vision and paradigm is perfect!!

Ah alas, If we only had a GM who knew how to draft.

Just gotta love the Dolphins developing young guys and guys who have had problems elsewhere. This is just as it should be in a year like this.

Loved seeing Prince getting some playing time. Boehm needs a contract, seriously, not now, right effin now! This guy is a no brainer for the future. Probably not at RG, but center.

This is an enormously exciting and interesting year. I'm lovin it!!

You can already see Christian Wilkins improving right before our eyes.

I'm actually glad Preston Williams is struggling the way he is. He is getting a big whopping serving of humble pie. He IS going to get in sync with NFL speed and rhythm.

Devante Parker looking like a grownup.....good stuff man.

Rosen is going to lose us a lot of games and prove once and for all that Grier is a mindless idiot. This could finally be the end of the Jeff Ireland legacy and the curse.

May God have mercy on all Dolphin loving souls.

I am as optimistic right now as I have been since 1983!!

Rejoice Dolphans your deliverance draws nigh.

Can Ross really keep Grier on if Rosen is just as bad as a Dolphin as he was as a Cardinal??

I am actually glad Drake has fumbled a couple of times. He is now untradable. I think he will overcome the issue and be a very inexpensive signing next spring. He hasn't even begun to fulfill his potential.

Dolphins are indeed poised to bring about the biggest turn around in NFL history. Perhaps a 0-2 win season and then on to the playoffs in 2020.

Grier is the rotten stench that remains. If Ross hires a real GM the sky is the limit.

Hopefully, Rosen and Grier will soon be fading nightmares as our Dolphin dreams become brilliant realities in 2020.

Raekwon McMillan is killing it! absolutely killing it!!

Envision Taco Charlton and Robert Nkemdiche fulfilling their potential. Maybe Charles Harris just needed a couple years.

Their is just so much potential here. Rip Van Ginkel hasn't even played yet.

I'm a believer in the future perennial power that will be the Miami Dolphins.

The Patriots showed today how vulnerable they really are.

The future belongs to the Dolphins.

Agree?? Disagree??

Aside from your lack of faith in Rosen & Grier, I agree the rest of what you wrote.

I've noticed over the last couple of years that posters who repeat themselves while ragging on someone in a given post, usually have some kind of emotional tie that has been trampled. Have you noticed this too?

Call me a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but I’m glad about the way the season is progressing. I would’ve preferred keeping Tunsil and Stills, but understand why they were let go, once I let go of my emotion. No more false hope for this season, and certainly no false hope for next season. Steady, tangible progress through the rest of this season and into the next. Build for a solid contender in 2021, and hope that Brady retires sometime before 2035.

Call me a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but I’m glad about the way the season is progressing. I would’ve preferred keeping Tunsil and Stills, but understand why they were let go, once I let go of my emotion. No more false hope for this season, and certainly no false hope for next season. Steady, tangible progress through the rest of this season and into the next. Build for a solid contender in 2021, and hope that Brady retires sometime before 2035.

I agree they aren’t Super Bowl contenders in 2020.....but I do 2020 will be the one year you will see a big group of quality free agents brought in too anchor the huge rookie classes of 2020 and 2021.

I expect A very good O-line to be assembled to allow Rosen and/or Tua to execute a respectable offense.

They will make noise and be fun to watch in 2020 as I see it!

Watch Tua on Saturday, then picture him on Sunday in a Dolphins uniform and what he would do differently than Rosen - it is night and day different. He extends plays all day!

You do know there a bit of a difference in D-1 football and Professional Football, don't you?

I'm not saying Tua isn't a great qb prospect orevn that he's not a better prospect than Rosen... just that Rosen with the current Alabama roster would be a Heisman front runner. Hell he was a Heisman cntender with UCLA's roster. I'm sure you realize Rosn is consider a better prospect than McElroy, Corker or Sims. Non of the names you mentioned were considered 1st round talent. And yess if Rosen was at Alabama and throwing to players like Julio Jones he would be putting up Heisman numbers.
Rosen has never had even half the level of talent surrounding Tua either UCLA, AZ and/or here.

I'm at the point where I would trade Rosen and ride with Fitz and resign Ruddock. I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom