I miss Little, Langer,Kuechenburg,Webb and Stevenson..those were proud days!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I miss Little, Langer,Kuechenburg,Webb and Stevenson..those were proud days!!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Those guys must be wondering whatever happen to playing with pride.I was just a kid when we won it all in 72-73 but I remember Little pulling, Kooch beating Alan Page(he kicked his bott in that game)and Langer opening lanes for Zonk to run thru. Back in the early 80's we had Newman, Gisler,Stevenson and Kooch and we went to the superbowl even tho our QB was Woodley.Later on we had a line that couln't run block very good for Marino but they'd protect him like he was gold...come to think of, he was!! But what we have now is sad.You don't need all the talent in the world but you need pride and this o-line needs lots of it.These guys weren't even getting beat all the time, they were just standing there and not bothering with even trying. Anyone wants to talk about Wade Smith making that stupid all rookie team last year? Guys, he only made it cos noone else played 16 games at LT as a rookie last year. He DIDN'T earn that. It was by default!!! Anyway, I'm just venting but I miss those guys from the 70's and 80's when they were playing with pride. Hard to believe that we could be wasting yet another good year by our defence.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom