I Miss The Old Emojis. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Miss The Old Emojis.

TheWalrus

1/7/14
Reaction score
Am I alone?

I need the laughing emoji and the chuckle emoji and the facepalm emoji several times a day each. The new ones are **** (in both selection and execution) and they're impossible to see, both when selecting them and when viewing them in posts.

Am I alone?

I need the laughing emoji and the chuckle emoji and the facepalm emoji several times a day each. The new ones are **** (in both selection and execution) and they're impossible to see, both when selecting them and when viewing them in posts.

:bobdole: was used daily by this guy. Took me years of bad posting and worse decisions to earn that badge of dishonor.

Was the BobDole this one ?
240_F_67426550_kV8K6zJbCVVo0gJh8aQXv8uNuPjLf0gF.jpg

Definitely needed. The brewski one was good as well.

:bobdole: was used daily by this guy. Took me years of bad posting and worse decisions to earn that badge of dishonor.
I used that one every day, multiple times. It was the best.
I have written your name so often that you would think I have some sick infatuation with you. :bobdole: :laugh
I swear, I am not a stalker I just liked this guy.....

EXgpeYHAsYDLJfN-800x450-noPad.jpg

I used that one every day, multiple times. It was the best.
I have written your name so often that you would think I have some sick infatuation with you. :bobdole: :laugh
I swear, I am not a stalker I just liked this guy.....

EXgpeYHAsYDLJfN-800x450-noPad.jpg
I was just stalking his hookers before they went in for their "special bath" ... Stop judging me! What? A guy's not allowed to go through a brief-ish necro phase?!?

****ing Puritans. :bobdole:

That was a good one Bill. Used it often along with this one

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom