I move to BAN the "word" Ricky from all topics! (Now a college thread) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I move to BAN the "word" Ricky from all topics! (Now a college thread)

DBoston80 said:
..Funny they forget the "NON-call" that was a defensive holding on Gamble that would have sealed the deal anyway!!! Man I loved all these "experts" like Skip Bayless and Trev Alberts saying "2 td minimum" I remember Bayless saying we won the"little 10"......I wish someone would call these morans out on air live and see what they would say!!! But then they wouldnt be "experts".....We were a better team in the same mold as the pistons, and the Patsies...never forget KW2's post game news conference...typical!!!
KW2 is a punk! pure and simple! Though he did run all over our secondary

DBoston80 said:
..Dont even wanna get into this...a true person admidts when his team has been outplayed and loses with dignity....I actually know a few Cane's fans who are realists and admidt their team for whatever reason didnt play to the level as OSU..and the final score showed!!! Wow whatta game that was!! Your bringing the chill's of the fiesta bowl back to life!:eek:
ya it was a great game, but terry porter did win the game for you...:(

pigskinguy said:
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :lol:

...Well your college team did pretty well....oh..wait a second!! Is their even College football in Ottawa??? LOL!!! Aint there a hockey game on somewhere???:roflmao:

Take it like a man!!! You guys had one hell of a streak, a Natl title..you just ran into a team that wanted it more...Clarrett TAKING the ball away from Sean Taylor symbolized how bad we wanted it...Miami played very well they were just NOT the better team that night plain and simple when the fins lose or the Buckeye's lose I dont cry foul on an official....because that would be a childish thing to do..

LtDan662002 said:
No, really the "All-mighty, can't be beat Canes" scoring less points than us won the game for us.
If believing it was as simple as that makes you happy then so be it. Before the gift, you had not scored more than us.

DBoston80 said:
Take it like a man!!! You guys had one hell of a streak, a Natl title..you just ran into a team that wanted it more...Clarrett TAKING the ball away from Sean Taylor symbolized how bad we wanted it...Miami played very well they were just NOT the better team that night plain and simple when the fins lose or the Buckeye's lose I dont cry foul on an official....because that would be a childish thing to do..
Give up man. If they haven't gotten over it yet, they never will! You and I will relish our National Championship and move on! Here's hoping for another one coupled with a Fins SB Title!!! Go Buckeyes!! Go Fins!!

canesfins13 said:
If believing it was as simple as that makes you happy then so be it. Before the gift, you had not scored more than us.
WHATEVER!! Your own players admitted it. Why can't you be a good loser? We were for 38 years between Championships.

LtDan662002 said:
Give up man. If they haven't gotten over it yet, they never will! You and I will relish our National Championship and move on! Here's hoping for another one coupled with a Fins SB Title!!! Go Buckeyes!! Go Fins!!

..couldnt have said it better...I would cherish a SB victory by the fin's as much as I would our National Championship!!! But #34 put a dent in those hopes so i hope he........................lord I apoligize forgive.....nevermind #34 is a coward.

DBoston80 said:
...Well your college team did pretty well....oh..wait a second!! Is their even College football in Ottawa??? LOL!!! Aint there a hockey game on somewhere???:roflmao:

Pathetic :shakeno:

No we don't have colleges in Canada. :shakeno: Way to show your intelligence.

LtDan662002 said:
If the Canes were as good as they thought they were, it would have never come down to one play. Sone Cane players ever admitted that. MOVE ON!! Dang when will you get over Ricky quitting? 2007?
Na....That game was STOLEN by the officials with that BS pass interference call!!!!! That game was over with and we had won it...But some idiot-ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIELD-thought he saw something when the other official was RIGHT THERE!! IN FRONT OF THE PLAY!!!! The Canes REALLY won that one.

BringBackShula said:
Na....That game was STOLEN by the officials with that BS pass interference call!!!!! That game was over with and we had won it...But some idiot-ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIELD-thought he saw something when the other official was RIGHT THERE!! IN FRONT OF THE PLAY!!!! The Canes REALLY won that one.
Blah, Blah, Blah!! Get over it. which name is on the National Championship Gear?? BUCKEYES!!!!

Back
Top Bottom