I must be Nostradamus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I must be Nostradamus

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is an exact reprint of my post from Sunday morning 9/22, the morning of the Jets game: It's Sunday morning at 9:30 A.M. and it already feels like it's 95 degrees outside. I love the smell of humidity in the morning, it smells like victory!!! The Jets will lose today, again next week to Jacksonville and again the following week to the Chiefs. The Jets will go into their bye week with a record of 1-4. How do you like those apples?

By the way this is only unique in the fact that I make alot of predictions that aren't even in the ballpark. Even as i was writing these words I couldn't believe how bad the Jets were going to go.

It doesn't take much to get a Dolphin fan to predict the Jets to lose all of their games :D

:monkey: Jets

I know, I'm not saying it does. I predict things all over the place, I just think it's funny that I hit on one. But honestly, at that time did you think the wheels would fall off for the Jets?

Originally posted by BSQX4
I know, I'm not saying it does. I predict things all over the place, I just think it's funny that I hit on one. But honestly, at that time did you think the wheels would fall off for the Jets?
I'm impressed

Just remember sea-mamal fans football is a marathon not a sprint

when the Jets loose more then 6 games than you and I can say

bye bye to their season...

IT'S NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER...

nyrican,

well, four in a row is a great start. good luck to you and your team.

Far be it from me to imply that you should have no hope. A real fan hangs in until their team is eliminated mathamaticly. Being a U of M graduate I know what Sanatana Moss brings to the table and I think your chances go way up with Vinnie on the bench. But dude, you've got to admit it aint looking good. You live in Margate, why not come over to our side and root for the Dolphins? Just kidding, I can tell you're a hardcore Jet fan. I'm not too sold on your coach, Edwards, he's a big dropoff from Parcells. He's a dropoff from Al Groh!

coach

I really don't hink it's the coaching, it's the players for Pete's sake yesterday's game they should have known that the Chiefs were going to give the ball to Holmes...

the defense is not playing well and if they don't turn it around it will be six loses before you know it .. next up for the Jets are
the Vikes, now all I need is for Randy Moss to have a fat day catching the ball..

If the JETS LOOSE TO THE VIKES THEN THEY ARE IN REAL TROUBLE.

The Jets will come off their bye week and beat the crap out of the Vikings. Moss doesn't want to play, he already has his money. Honestly, the Jets win this game easily.

If the Jets lose to the Vikes, they should bring back Kotite or at least Pete Carroll.:rolleyes:

The Jets played KC better than I thought they would. I'm not sure the fat lady has started singing on their season yet, but you can definitely hear her clearing her voice.

As most Jets fans on this board have been fairly decent posters, I feel slightly bad . . . actually I don't feel bad at all. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom