I must say | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I must say

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't have much respect for the Stealers yet. Sure they are 10-2, but they have only defeated 1 team w/a winning record. They also play a 3rd place schedule. Then add in that they play in the Central, I know the Browns are improved, but they still aren't that good, their offense is horrible, the Jags are really bad, Bengals really bad, Titians had a horrible year. I have a fealing the Ravens will imbarris them on Sunday night football.

I personally do not expect us to play them, so I have am not worried about them; but historically we have kicked their butts. Marino's best playoff ever as in the AFC Championship game ag. them, etc.

Titans are pretty much out of it..unless they win their last 4 but even then it's slim pickens for them..I wouldn't say they are a bad team though. Yes they have been on this win one lose one streak but Mcnair has been looking really good...Alot better than their first 3 games where they went 0-3. I have Mcnair as my QB for my fantasy league and he has been racking it up :D

so we have a coin toss!

I personally do not expect us to play them, so I have am not worried about them; but historically we have kicked their butts. Marino's best playoff ever as in the AFC Championship game ag. them, etc.

could you say our season "is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what you're gonna get." if you haven't noticed, marino went over the hill! better cross your fingers! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom