I propose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I propose

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
That we cut Griese before his bonus is due, then get Ramsey for the 1st round pick, then offer Fiedler to Norv Turner see what he is willing to trade, which might not be alot but at least we get a draft pick for getting rid of him. Then we let the Skins sign Ogun and get a draft pick, maybe a couple. Then continue to reconstruct contracts and cut whoever is not in our future. And wait till free agency

NO,

Ramsey is not worth a 1st round pick. Griese is going to be gone anyways. Wahington isn't going to trader Ramsey. These posts about Ramsey are getting old. People are treating him like the QB god.

Originally posted by chambers84
NO,

Ramsey is not worth a 1st round pick. Griese is going to be gone anyways. Wahington isn't going to trader Ramsey. These posts about Ramsey are getting old. People are treating him like the QB god.

I agree

I still hope Miami drafts Rivers but right now it is looking like we are going to either get Ramsey or someone else like Jay Jr. :lol:

I do agree with trading Jay for a low pick rather than just cutting him though....

thats what I thought, your going to get rid of him so why not get something out of it

Back
Top Bottom