I Quit Watching Footaball!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Quit Watching Footaball!!!

DolfanF150

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's too predictable. Time for a new hobby. Isn't it funny how the stage is set up perfectly for the Pats this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine being a Fins fan. It is just laughable watching what happens every December to you. Man, that sucks for you. You should just become a Patriots fan!! It's great!!

Originally posted by Snowman
I can't imagine being a Fins fan. It is just laughable watching what happens every December to you. Man, that sucks for you. You should just become a Patriots fan!! It's great!!

Screw off!! I'm a 'Phins fan for life(since 1988)!! I'm willing to bet that you've only been a NE fan since 2002.

Anyone who quits at something, doesn't deserve props.

PEACE!

woot! more room on the bandwgon...NE played like they wanted..Miami didnt.. The better motivated players, not team, won today!

il never give up on the fins but will admit i do not think we can do it with jay/dave its hard to watch sometimes.

Originally posted by Snowman

Go pound feathers in your arse!!:fire: You guys are luckiset SOB's of football plain and simple. Get over it. The PATS still suck in my eyes period forever and ever.

You'll be back. Everyone comes back. Wait till the offseason starts and this place is littered with free agency, draft, and possibly organizational talk. You'll be here constantly. You just need a break. :)

Patriots are the luckiest team in the NFL. As on person said on ESPN's "Around the Horn" that the luck started with the tuck rule and has been going strong ever since.

However, no luck today. Patriots were clearly the better coached, more prepared team. We do not deserve a playoff spot.

Originally posted by Muck
You'll be back. Everyone comes back. Wait till the offseason starts and this place is littered with free agency, draft, and possibly organizational talk. You'll be here constantly. You just need a break. :)

Can I break um Muck?

BB

Back
Top Bottom