I really Believe Sparano is trying to get fired!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really Believe Sparano is trying to get fired!!!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After watching his coaching performance tonight I really believe he wants to get fired. he cant quit because he wont get paid but if he gets fired then he can have a butt load of money to retire on. He will never get another coaching job again. Im not playing around he looked like he was really trying get fired.

Ireland is getting nervous. To fire or not to fire, do I have the power. Do I Ross, er Boss?

I'm willing to lay at least VBookie bucks that Sparano gets another coaching job. When
you are connected to "The family" like he is, he'll work. It's likely to be another OL
gig though. Remember, he does have an AFC East title on his resume which is more than
many can say.

That's what I was thinking on several occasions. Especially that pathetic 2 minute drill to end the half.. how embarrassing.. the 3 and inches and 4th and inches in the first quarter... to just punt the ball with that field position.. I mean I rather go for it.. not like the Jets' offense is something to be feared of..

I can't blame him on the 3rd and inches though, that was on Moore. and so was one red zone play which Moore missed Clay. But there was so many moments where Sparano just looked defeated even though the game was still winnable. He just doesn't give a **** about our team and the fact that he's had two ****ing weeks to prepare for the Jets and put on this performance in front of a national audience.. my god IT can get worse..

By the way, our offensive line is going to end Moore's life, literally. that's just sad. I don't even think Sage is going to want to go on the field.

this is a short week now playing against the Broncos on Tebow day..

That's what I was thinking on several occasions. Especially that pathetic 2 minute drill to end the half.. how embarrassing.. the 3 and inches and 4th and inches in the first quarter... to just punt the ball with that field position.. I mean I rather go for it.. not like the Jets' offense is something to be feared of..

I can't blame him on the 3rd and inches though, that was on Moore. and so was one red zone play which Moore missed Clay. But there was so many moments where Sparano just looked defeated even though the game was still winnable. He just doesn't give a **** about our team and the fact that he's had two ****ing weeks to prepare for the Jets and put on this performance in front of a national audience.. my god IT can get worse..

By the way, our offensive line is going to end Moore's life, literally. that's just sad. I don't even think Sage is going to want to go on the field.

this is a short week now playing against the Broncos on Tebow day..
Even on Tebow Day, it's going to be a real tough game for us...................to lose that is. Were going to have to work Really Hard to under perform the Bronco's because their in the sweapstake's race too, should be a very interesting game to watch though and provide many segments for the next Football Follies DVD.

The guy is a professional. I'm guessing that he's not 'trying' to get fired. He's just not a good head coach.

Even on Tebow Day, it's going to be a real tough game for us...................to lose that is. Were going to have to work Really Hard to under perform the Bronco's because their in the sweapstake's race too, should be a very interesting game to watch though and provide many segments for the next Football Follies DVD.
If we play the Broncos anything like we played the Jets then they will win. At least Tebow will run it into the end zone.

Never thought I could ever say that's a good thing for us too lose but after watching the game last night and especially that lethargic half ending drive, without even attempting a drive to go to Sparano's favorite type of score which is the Field Goal, I have to wonder, exactly what example is Tony setting for our team? Third and one, throw the ball deep? Fourth and a half yard to go, Punt? What do we have to lose? Then it all clicked....the Dolphins were not trying to win that game last night and make the Jets implode on themselve's and that's the shame I feel about that missed opportunity because it sure would of been fun to watch all the infighting that was sure to take place and erode the Jets away. Our season was over before that game even started so why not try to end one of our rivals season's in the process but I guess in the end we'll be better served if we just stick to the script now.

Players don't tank they got their careers to think about. And I'm pretty sure Tebow wants to show Elway that he is their franchise quarterback. He's not going to quit and going to give it his all.

And aren't they coming off a bye week? Ya... I think Tebow will have a solid game.

I said this during the game thread. At the end of the half when he just took it to the locker room, that was enough for me. He is trying to get canned.

Look at him. He looks like he wants to get fired.

Think about it. Every week that Sparano is here is a week that he looks more incompetent.

If he gets fired right now, he gets off the hook. He doesn't have to be part of this mess anymore and he stops looking like an idiot every week. Ross looks fickle, and Tony gets paid. Getting fired is the best thing that could happen to him right now.

He wants to get canned. If I were him, I'd want to get canned, too.

I believe this as well. He knew he was a goner after the Chargers loss. There was no looking back At this point, he just wants the misery to end. he doesn't care. There is no way a guy trying to win handles the clock like that at the end of the 1st half. He is doing everything he can to get himself put out of his misery. Only thing is, he is playing into Ross' hand. Ross wants to lose for Luck. He will keep Sparano all year.

I just think he's checked out. And as a result, his true incompetence is in full display.

Back
Top Bottom