I received an infraction and would like to discuss it civilly, please. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I received an infraction and would like to discuss it civilly, please.

mahmacoat

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
racism and misogyny are ok here, but I can't tell someone to get a life. nice forum

racism and misogyny are ok here, but I can't tell someone to get a life. nice forum

I got banned for a whole,month for calling someone a "clown" yet some guys can get away with telling people to eat a dick...i mean for real, banneda month for calling someone a clown, how lame and pathetic is that? Rob19 considers clown a personal attack....that is so stupid.

I got banned for a whole,month for calling someone a "clown" yet some guys can get away with telling people to eat a dick...i mean for real, banneda month for calling someone a clown, how lame and pathetic is that? Rob19 considers clown a personal attack....that is so stupid.

:bobdole: Hmmm, do you think it could have something to do with the TWENTY-THREE violations that you've received in the slightly less than 6.5 years you've been here. Most posters never get TWO. We don't care if you think the reasoning is stupid ... You acknowledged and agreed to FinHeaven's Terms of Service when you registered. If you can't live by them, there are consequences. If you don't like the consequences, you are certainly free to take your ball and play elsewhere.

As to your, "yet some guys can get away with telling people to eat a dick" complaint ... No, they don't. If you see this behavior, please help out by reporting it (triangle icon @ the bottom of each post) As a staff, we here at FH are constantly working to ensure that the forums work as smoothly as possible - However, we can't be everywhere at all times. Reporting posts that violate FH's TOS is a great way to get this type of undesirable behavior noticed and dealt with quickly.

:bobdole: Hmmm, do you think it could have something to do with the TWENTY-THREE violations that you've received in the slightly less than 6.5 years you've been here. Most posters never get TWO. We don't care if you think the reasoning is stupid ... You acknowledged and agreed to FinHeaven's Terms of Service when you registered. If you can't live by them, there are consequences. If you don't like the consequences, you are certainly free to take your ball and play elsewhere.

As to your, "yet some guys can get away with telling people to eat a dick" complaint ... No, they don't. If you see this behavior, please help out by reporting it (triangle icon @ the bottom of each post) As a staff, we here at FH are constantly working to ensure that the forums work as smoothly as possible - However, we can't be everywhere at all times. Reporting posts that violate FH's TOS is a great way to get this type of undesirable behavior noticed and dealt with quickly.
23?? Woah. I figured there was a good reason.

welcome to Finheaven!

racism has zero tolerance here. If you type it and we find it you will get points and/or banned. End of story.

Personal Attacks are not part of the Finheaven community and if we see them we will enforce them. In the "anything goes" sections we could careless but in the main forums personal attacks no matter how minor will be enforced.

It makes me laugh when posters say **** like this, posts like this show me several things 1) you don't know what goes on behind the scenes 2) you are not impartially looking at the overall situations and 3) you pick and choose what is and isn't offensive to you based on personal beliefs.

If there is a personal attack, a racist comment or any other TOS violation it will be enforced.

Back
Top Bottom