I Said It: Brian Flores Focused On Improving This Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Said It: Brian Flores Focused On Improving This Team

Sometimes it hurts to read the forums, this is one of those times.

Give the guy a damn break! I swear fans are the freakin worst.

We are a self created Expansion franchise with a rookie Head coach. They need some time.

Time is something us "fans" don't have to give. We pay to watch the game, one way or another, and what we pay gives us the freedom to voice our opinions, argue our opinions, boo anyone we like and be pissed off. (I'm not pissed off personally - i am more amused).

Having said that Coaches and football players job is not to appease what us "fans" want! It is to get this team winning football games so that we the "fans" are happy and spend more money on the team. The homerism in me wants to say -It will come. But it might not. In out current situation one game no matter how bad it was it will not tell us anything without time.

So it was ugly sunday, You want to "tank for Tua" but you want a winning football team or a competitive team? winning is great when they come, but player development is better for a young unproven team like the phins.

So it was ugly sunday, You want to "tank for Tua" but you want a winning football team or a competitive team? winning is great when they come, but player development is better for a young unproven team like the phins.
The forum kills me with this. Let's tank....we are a 2 win team....we suck.

OMG we lost a game!!!!

This season wont tell us very much about most players, as i believe 70% of this team will be gone following the 2021 Draft.
If that is the case, they'll just be replaced with a different group of UDFAs until its 20% of the team being gone.

We only have a draft and a half to work magic. After that, it's trying to find another O Brien with GMs on the lookout for your thirst.

Give the guy a damn break! I swear fans are the freakin worst.

Why should we? This is his job and he gets paid a lot more money than the average person. That was an embarrassing start of the season, bad for the Dolphins organization and even bad for the league. He looked absolutely clueless. The offense I knew would struggle but Flores is supposed to be a defensive guy and that performance is unacceptable. It was like watching Alabama or Clemson beat up on a FCS school. It was like watching an abortion with a clothes hanger. So no, he doesn't deserve a break, that's was pathetic.

Go back and look at the 2007 season. As bad as we were, we never lost by 49 points. We never lost by 39 or 29 either. Maybe this is our worst loss of the year by far...but if it isn't....

Go back and look at the 2007 season. As bad as we were, we never lost by 49 points. We never lost by 39 or 29 either. Maybe this is our worst loss of the year by far...but if it isn't....
Next year when we are picking our new franchise QB with the #1 pick no one will care how much we lost by.

Back
Top Bottom