I Said It: Dolphins Are Prepared For Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Said It: Dolphins Are Prepared For Patriots

The only way the fins win is if Brady beats himself. He has had some off games this season and this needs to be the worst of them.

Seriously though, I think Miami's going to be in for a rough afternoon with Howard out of the lineup. He pretty much clowned on Tom Brady in last season's win and was a huge part of why the Patriots got stuffed in that game.

I don't know how you prepare for being without your best defensive player when it has been clearly demonstrated all season that none of the guys behind him are worth a damn. I don't think it's possible to prepare for an afternoon of McCain and McTyer getting McLit up by Josh Gordon.

Seriously though, I think Miami's going to be in for a rough afternoon with Howard out of the lineup. He pretty much clowned on Tom Brady in last season's win and was a huge part of why the Patriots got stuffed in that game.

I don't know how you prepare for being without your best defensive player when it has been clearly demonstrated all season that none of the guys behind him are worth a damn. I don't think it's possible to prepare for an afternoon of McCain and McTyer getting McLit up by Josh Gordon.

Honestly, I would sit X for the rest of the season. It’s not worth it to risk a severe knee injury. But I agree, everyone behind X is horrible.

I feel bad for Alain Poupart. Being lead writer for the Dolphins and finding something positive to write about each week has got to be one tough gig.

Honestly, I would sit X for the rest of the season. It’s not worth it to risk a severe knee injury. But I agree, everyone behind X is horrible.

I don’t think they’re are many kook aid drinkers. I don’t understand the point of constantly stating we suck when everybody pretty much knows the same thing. If there are delusional Dolphins fans who think this team is going places it’s like 3 people. Great job constantly trolling those 3 people.

I don’t think they’re are many kook aid drinkers. I don’t understand the point of constantly stating we suck when everybody pretty much knows the same thing. If there are delusional Dolphins fans who think this team is going places it’s like 3 people. Great job constantly trolling those 3 people.

If there wasn’t delusional kool-aid drinkers then why are there so many optimistic post? Sounds like I hurt your feelings lol! **** your feelings!

Miami has a really good record against the Patriots at home over the last couple of decades, especially when you consider the overall disparity in quality between these two teams over that period.

People who are optimistic about Miami's chances in today's game are not delusional at all. While I may not share that optimism, the fact remains that the Dolphins have consistently played out of their gourds against the Patriots here at Joe Robbie Stadium during the Belicheat years. At some point everyone has to at least consider that maybe, just maybe, they will do it again today.

The Dolphins can win today if they can run the ball, play defense and not turn the ball over. The defense has to make Brady uncomfortable all day long by mixing coverages and move Brady out of the pocket. It's no secret that Tom is not very mobile and doesn't like to get hit. On offense the Dolphins need more balance by keeping the Patriot defenders off their game by mixing up the run with the pass and some play action. They have always played the Patriots tough at home and see no reason why they can't give another effort today. It sure would be nice to see them play with intensity today and play this game like it's the Super Bowl, with the season on the line, they really don't have a choice but to go all out.

The only way I see a Win today is if the Team wakes up today feeling “Dangerous “ Lol

Back
Top Bottom