I Said We Could Win The Division... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Said We Could Win The Division...

I love our wr,db this yr...that SPD is problems...I have to give Adam credit so far

And thus far I am not backing down from that statement. We are 2-0. NE is going to lose today. We are up one game. Then, we got them in a few weeks. Brady looks atrocious...

Things are looking up!! And btw...I knocked on wood to avoid any jinxes...

I'm sure the people in Davie will sleep better knowing you knocked on wood.

Forgive me for being optimistic. My mistake. Sorry, but I see potential with this team. NE is done. Mark my words.

If Miami is to have consistent and continued success, we will need to score more.

I love the optimism, but there’s a lot of football to play still, and beating the Jets proves about as much as NE losing to the Jags.

And thus far I am not backing down from that statement. We are 2-0. NE is going to lose today. We are up one game. Then, we got them in a few weeks. Brady looks atrocious...

I am not going that far yet (winning the division) but I rewatched the Pats game against Houston and combine that with today and the Pats look as vulnerable as they have in years. Their D is not good at all and going back to week 1 Brady had no TD pass for 4 quarters - that is an entire game technically. They have been outscored over those 4 quarters 35-9.

I am not going that far yet (winning the division) but I rewatch the Pats game against Houston and combine that with today and the Pats look as vulnerable as they have in years. Their D is not good at all and going back to week 1 Brady had no TD pass for 4 quarters - that is an entire game technically. They have been outscored over those 4 quarters 35-9.

Manning set the TD record & won MVP. Then...he fell off a cliff suddenly. Brady is 41. Kudos to him for his determination. But I think the end has finally come. He looks terrible out there.

I love the optimism, but there’s a lot of football to play still, and beating the Jets proves about as much as NE losing to the Jags.
Jags beating New England proves way more than Miami beating the jets. Jaguars are literally knocking them out. New England lost 3 players to concussions

You're not going to get elite QB play the way our line pass protected today from any QB.

If the line pass protects you're likely to get elite play out of Tannehill.

There are probably a dozen or more teams that "are elite QB play away from being one of the best teams in the league."

I disagree. Pass protection was decent. Half the sacks were RT holding the ball when the Jets brought an extra rusher.
He has to do a better job with his reads and finding an open man.

I disagree. Pass protection was decent. Half the sacks were RT holding the ball when the Jets brought an extra rusher.
He has to do a better job with his reads and finding an open man.

I agree that there were a couple of occasions where he should have dumped it off earlier.

But there were more plays with quick pressure than you can ever hope to have an effective passing game with.

NE is going to win this game. Beginning of the 4th is like beginning it the 1st for Brady

Jags beating New England proves way more than Miami beating the jets. Jaguars are literally knocking them out. New England lost 3 players to concussions
It doesn’t mean the Patriots are done though. Just like beating the Jets doesn’t make us any good. It’s nice to get a win though.

Back
Top Bottom