I Said We Could Win The Division... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Said We Could Win The Division...

It doesn’t mean the Patriots are done though. Just like beating the Jets doesn’t make us any good. It’s nice to get a win though.
No. I was leaning towards it means Jacksonville is here to stay not that New England is done.

Jacksonville hasn't won yet. I sure hope they do but NE just got 10 unanswered.

Why make this post saying NE is gonna lose today? So moronic.

Don't look now but Jacksonville is trying really hard to blow it.

Hmm Jacksonville defense bails out the offense after a bad turnover with the offense gone stagnant....hmmm where have I seen that before? Oh yeah today with Miami lol

Looks like it's going to be the Miami Dolphins in sole possession of first place in the AFC East. The Jags just hit a big TD!!! I think they've got it.
This also guarantees the Dolphins to remain in first place after next weeks games no matter the results due to tie breakers (Division win/head to head over Jets).

It’s too bad the the Cheaters have a cupcake game next week.

If Jax holds on and wins this, week 4 will be a big game vs Pats. At worse, we'll be tied for the division lead.

Well at least for this week Dolphins will be at the top of the AFC East standings.

Jacksonville won. Congrats. But...I'm still not a believer in them. Theres something that keeps me from picking them to win it all.

Week 4 is huge...

Back
Top Bottom