I Said We Could Win The Division... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Said We Could Win The Division...

Let's worry about getting to 3-0 before we worry about winning the division.

Is Jacksonville for real?

Is that really Bortles?

Who the hell is this Grant, RB kid? Good lord!

The Jags look LEGIT once again and I am glad they sunk the Pats today .

on a side note, I wish the Faiders didn't choke away their game . They are going to be flat out hungry for a win next week at Miami . BUT I definitely think Coach Gase will have the boys ready and we will win (but it'll be a very hard fought game imo) to go 3-0.

Fins 30
Raiders 17

Bortles looks like a different guy today. Jacksonville is tough! They didn't even have Fournette today! Borles seems to have figured something out regarding pocket presence. He slides, he moves, he avoids pressure by getting his feet moving away from the pressure. I wish Tannehill would have such an epiphany. RT still just stands there and waits for the pressure to get him, it drives me nuts. Throw the ball away!!!

Bortles looks like a different guy today. Jacksonville is tough! They didn't even have Fournette today! Borles seems to have figured something out regarding pocket presence. He slides, he moves, he avoids pressure by getting his feet moving away from the pressure. I wish Tannehill would have such an epiphany. RT still just stands there and waits for the pressure to get him, it drives me nuts. Throw the ball away!!!
We see Tannehill on designed runs. He played WR in college. But how does he look so awkward and clumsy in the pocket when it is collapsing?

We see Tannehill on designed runs. He played WR in college. But how does he look so awkward and clumsy in the pocket when it is collapsing?

It's a quick twitch action thing. Tannehill really doesn't have that nice stop and go, turn and twist lower body.

Patriots last three losses were to Bortles, Foles, and Cutler...

It's a quick twitch action thing. Tannehill really doesn't have that nice stop and go, turn and twist lower body.

I can think of a few other really good QBs who didn't either, and I know you're not knocking Tannehill, just answering his question.

Well he ran for more yards than the Jets backfield Tannehill 8 for 44 average 5.5 Jets backfield 19 for 42, passing 17 for 23 2 TD passes QBR 123

Believe he is 10-1 in his last 11 starts

Why are we talking about what he doesn't do so well?

As long as we're winning and getting better week after week what more can you ask for.

If our team is 3-0 and we beat the Pats in their house on week 4, then I will start to listen to this thread. Not interested in even contemplating it until then.

we beat 2 meh teams, but I still laugh when I think about how some people
were losing their **** about the lack of good play in the preseason

Brady and the Pats had that look in their eyes today...Ive seen it before that awful day when Dan the Man and the Fins got shellacked by that very same Jag franchise.

I think this season may be "the One" every fan who does not pull for the evil empire has waited for...This feels like the beginning of the E N D

If our team is 3-0 and we beat the Pats in their house on week 4, then I will start to listen to this thread. Not interested in even contemplating it until then.

Your already listening to this thread or you would not have made this post. :lmfao:

People who think they know everything are very aggravating to those of us who do! :shame:

Bortles balls out when fournette is out he's 4-0 without him. Ave 323 yards passing 9 total TDs and qb rating 110+

I fully expect BB to destroy his apprentice next week and then curb stomp a 3-0 Miami in Foxborough. That's just the way life goes.

Back
Top Bottom