I Said We Could Win The Division... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Said We Could Win The Division...

National media talking heads are dopes.

The Giants look like absolute ASS. I'm not surprised. Eli's not the same guy he used to be, the Giants don't have a good offensive line, Saquon Barkley isn't magically going to carry a team on his back, and Odell Beckham is cancer. Combine that with a marginal defense and Pat Shurmur and you've got a bad football team. You know what the worst part is? They don't even look like they WANT to win. They seem to not even care. I'm sure Colin Cowherd and ESPN still think they're going to be great, though.

Then we got the total overreaction to the Steelers and Patriots losing. How many times have we seen these two teams drop a game or two early in the season and then come back and just humiliate other teams to finish 12-4 or 11-5? Get outta here. Pittsburgh is gonna come out next week and blow the doors off of whichever poor schmucks they're playing. So are the Patriots.

Oakland is bad, but not that bad. The best advantage we have over them this weekend is going to be home field. They do have some good players on that team and Gruden isn't a terrible coach. Just a terrible personnel manager. He hasn't had enough time to run that team into the ground yet. Expect a dogfight on Sunday.

National media talking heads are dopes.

The Giants look like absolute ***. I'm not surprised. Eli's not the same guy he used to be, the Giants don't have a good offensive line, Saquon Barkley isn't magically going to carry a team on his back, and Odell Beckham is cancer. Combine that with a marginal defense and Pat Shurmur and you've got a bad football team. You know what the worst part is? They don't even look like they WANT to win. They seem to not even care. I'm sure Colin Cowherd and ESPN still think they're going to be great, though.

Then we got the total overreaction to the Steelers and Patriots losing. How many times have we seen these two teams drop a game or two early in the season and then come back and just humiliate other teams to finish 12-4 or 11-5? Get outta here. Pittsburgh is gonna come out next week and blow the doors off of whichever poor schmucks they're playing. So are the Patriots.

Oakland is bad, but not that bad. The best advantage we have over them this weekend is going to be home field. They do have some good players on that team and Gruden isn't a terrible coach. Just a terrible personnel manager. He hasn't had enough time to run that team into the ground yet. Expect a dogfight on Sunday.

Agree in all your points, but what makes me feel good about the Raiders is that their cupboards are bare on defense.

At home, against a team who we can actually move the ball against? I am very confident we can go 3-0 this week.

Back
Top Bottom