I saw Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I saw Ricky

Originally posted by KB21
Trust me. Domino's pizza and Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches will surely help put that weight on.

Damn right. Domino's will surely do the trick. That and prolonged periods of inactivity. lol.

Heh, well I'm still gunna eat Healthy. Going to a JC, gunna play Football and Tennis. Then when I transfer I'm going to try to make it on the Football team. I'm pretty sure I'll make it on the Tennis team though.

I love Football a lot more, but I am naturally a better Tennis player.

What position?

I played linebacker at a JC, but most felt I was too small to play at the D1 level. Never played at Mississippi State.

WR/FS

I'm too tall to play FS, but I play it well, and I am going to see if I can cut it there first. It's what I like playing the most.

I need to bulk up, but I have some damn good height for a WR :)

I'm starting my speed training this month, I want to get down to at least a low 4.6 40. I'm in the mid 4.7s right now.

Too tall?

Nonesense!

Mississippi State has a free safety right now who was a starter on the basketball team. Michael Gholar is currently the back up free safety for the MSU football team. He stands 6-5, 215 lbs.

In fact, if you can cover some ground, the taller you are the better, IMO.

Ray Green, currently a back up player in the mix for a roster spot on Miami, is 6-3, 200 lbs. He can play either cornerback or safety.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but my High School coach said that I was too tall for it. =/

Like I said, I'm going to try it out. I still need to bulk up, or I won't be able to do much of anything :p

Back
Top Bottom