I say we move up in the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say we move up in the Draft

Phins34

Favorite Player: Sammy Smith
Reaction score
If we don't resign O-gun, that means we wil have 2 first round picks. I think we should move up in order to get Mike Williams. Yes, there are a lot of solid WR's in this draft but a Mike Williams only comes along once and a while, and if we have a chance to get him we should. We need some good WR's to make our great QB look good

I would like to move up for Williams - either one (Mike or Roy)

We could just sit and wait for Clayton

Yes!!! at least we won't have to wait until rd 3 for us to pick!!!!!! That has been torture watching other teams w/ 1st rders.

It's interesting. I assume (unfortuately) that we won't be looking at Rivers.

Andrews and Gallery would be long gone. Carey would be a reach for the top round, but i can see us drafting him.

I assume we will definitely draft a WR, maybe even two. Reggie Williams and Clayton.

I dunno. It would not suprise me to see one of the firsts being used on defence. DJ Williams anyone?

Oh god not another LB!!:goof:

I would settle for Carey at 20, he even says he wants to play tackle. But WR is so deep I can't imagine not taking a wide-out in rd 1. Maybe we get both if O-gun goes.

I think we should take a WR and an o-lineman if we have 2 picks in round 1. But don't be surprised if we take only one player on offence and we draft a DE in the 1st round, providing Ogun leaves.

Ozzy rules!!

Are we not set at tackle? With Smith and Wade.

The left side of our line would be Smith, Carey...

Would it be better to move Carey outside and slot Smith in at guard. That would allow him to use his athleticism

No , I think most agree that Carey would be best a guard but w/o Dixon we really have zero depth at Tackle right or left. It would be nice to have a guy like Carey though who could slide out there if we lost somebody. Wade Smith by all accounts will be a very good LT, he is as athletic as anybody in the NFL at that position, and he has the frame to add more weight/muscle. I know it's a pipe dream but getting a guy like Mark Dixon back healthy would be a boon for us, he was what we really needed last year.

Back
Top Bottom