I see a lot of complaining in the threads when a HC request interview is requested | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see a lot of complaining in the threads when a HC request interview is requested

Do you think if Daboll left he would be able to bring Dorsey with him?

That is my #1 thing if we hire him. I want Dorsey as OC.
I don’t. I don’t think Bills will let Dorsey go lateral. But as I mentioned in another location this is passed on the NFL saying that the Passing Game Coordinator is a bonafide Coordinator. If the NFL does this will allow the Bills to block any lateral move. The groomed Dorsey for Dabolls job. I think according to Buffalo reporters the Bills have set themselves up to make sure the OC (Dorsey) can be blocked if and when Daboll leaves. If Daboll stays McD will allow a Dorsey interview he doesn’t like blocking his staff. (Unless Dorsey says please block it).

Its individuals fixated on one particular individual for HC. Bias and favouritism. It's expected!
Hope that helped.

I don’t. I don’t think Bills will let Dorsey go lateral. But as I mentioned in another location this is passed on the NFL saying that the Passing Game Coordinator is a bonafide Coordinator. If the NFL does this will allow the Bills to block any lateral move. The groomed Dorsey for Dabolls job. I think according to Buffalo reporters the Bills have set themselves up to make sure the OC (Dorsey) can be blocked if and when Daboll leaves. If Daboll stays McD will allow a Dorsey interview he doesn’t like blocking his staff. (Unless Dorsey says please block it).

Thanks for the information. It sadly made me less excited about Daboll, but id rather know the situation.

I'm assuming it's set up in a way that even an assistant HC title wouldn't help?

I really believe Dorsey is going to be a hot HC candidate sooner rather than later and it's not just my Hurricane bias.

I would like Doug Pederson. He’s won a SB with an average QB. He knows the RPO. He isn’t a first timer. He can build a staff. He was a Dolphin. And his relationship with Marino can seal the deal. Plus with this being his second stint you would hope anyone on their second go around learns from their mistakes to better themselves even more.

Unless your Adam Gase.

Hey just checking is your avatar actually a picture of you holding and subduing an actual live infant Dolphin? Or is that some rando? Sorry if it does not contribute to the thread and apologize for that if all the long time finheaven faithful are so thankful for the Bill's fans perspective while we are writhing with our current circumstances.

Hey just checking is your avatar actually a picture of you holding and subduing an actual live infant Dolphin? Or is that some rando? Sorry if it does not contribute to the thread and apologize for that if all the long time finheaven faithful are so thankful for the Bill's fans perspective while we are writhing with our current circumstances.
Just a picture that goes around on Twitter everytime the Bills play fins

When I say a lot I mean a lot of complaining with no reason.
Ok now I ask each and everyone of you:

Who do you want to coach this team and WHY you think he or even she is worthy of being the HC instead of just saying “No he sucks.” In every HC interview request thread that pops up.
LOL … This is FH. We complain when water’s wet. :UP:

He OR EVEN SHE?

Yeah, let's hire a woman to coach this team. No one would have any complaint with that. LOL!

For me, find out what Payton wants in order to leave New Orleans and give it to him. See if he even thinks he can work with/build an offense around Tua and if not, hire him anyway and give him input into the direction of the new QB search. Yeah, it won't happen but you didn't say that, you said who would I want to coach this team.

Think I’m leaning towards Daboll.
-I think he will know how to help Tua, and there will be some familiarity with style of offense he runs.
- Experienced coaching at multiple levels, should be able to bring in a quality staff.
- Weakens the Bills but not only that he’s been coaching and game-planing for all the AFCE for last few years.
- He seems to have the personality to be able to manage being a HC, he’s also been able to learn under McDermott who is one of the better up and coming HCs.

This new hire is going to be tricky and interesting.
Our defense is currently carrying the team and to expect a new offensive coordinator or any coordinator to get the same results from this defense next year as we have had in the past is being overly optimistic. So that means Tua and company will need to pick up the pace of about 2 touchdowns a game to garner the same results as last 2 years in terms of wins. That's the trickery part for any in coming coach how to keep the past performance going from the defense and kick up the offense.
Now the interesting part will be who they hire because there are opinions out there that both Ross and Grier have undermined their prior coaching staffs and if that's true in the NFL circles our chances of hiring a veteran NFL coach along in with their staff are slim to none. Which means we end up bringing another Flores type hire some coordinator willing to take his chances like Flores and use this opportunity as a NFL stepping stone down the road.

Back
Top Bottom