I see Miami going down Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see Miami going down Sunday

Jets_Rule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IMO In able for the Phins to win they have to run the ball and they will not do that against the Ravens D.

We all know Jay can't beat you unless your Miami.

the Raven's have the same problem - Elvis was the 29th QB in the NFL and Jay was 13th.

That is true, but Elvis is more talented QB then Jay. PLUS Elvis has proven he can put a team on his back and win. Jay on the other hand has not.

How can you say that when we have come from behind 2 times to win this year?

Originally posted by Flyin11
How can you say that when we have come from behind 2 times to win this year?
when we have come from behind 5 times to win this year in the 4th Q :eek:

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
That is true, but Elvis is more talented QB then Jay. PLUS Elvis has proven he can put a team on his back and win. Jay on the other hand has not.
Talent - who cares ? show me what you did for me I say. These are 2 similiar teams that will struggle on O, but at least Jay can get out of the pocket and run for TD's and 1st downs if needed.

I disagree,
You can run on the rat's but you have to consistantly pound them in the middle.Those fat blob's wear down later in the game so just keep pounding.The fat goose is not tying and clogging the middle of the line as much and therefore the muderer is not able to get to the ball .Look at his tackle's against one of the worst O-Lines in the league!The goose is fat and slow,ray can't get to the ball and Woodson will bite hard on anything if you set him up!!

The FINS 20

rat's 9

Originally posted by dolphan39
Talent - who cares ? show me what you did for me I say. These are 2 similiar teams that will struggle on O, but at least Jay can get out of the pocket and run for TD's and 1st downs if needed.
About 32 teams that who cares about talent.

"Jay can get out of the pocket and run for TD's and 1st downs if needed"

Name one QB who could rush the ball that won a SB?

Originally posted by Dead Fish Stink
I disagree,
You can run on the rat's but you have to consistantly pound them in the middle.Those fat blob's wear down later in the game so just keep pounding.The fat goose is not tying and clogging the middle of the line as much and therefore the muderer is not able to get to the ball .Look at his tackle's against one of the worst O-Lines in the league!The goose is fat and slow,ray can't get to the ball and Woodson will bite hard on anything if you set him up!!

The FINS 20

rat's 9
That is true IF you have a great running back and we all know Smith is far from that.

If you want talent, sign Jeff George :p

Staubach, Griese, Elway, Theismann, Young to name a few. The QB does not have be your leading rusher, but just give the O line some help but moving away from pressure; and run for 1 or 2 key first downs. :D

"Jay can get out of the pocket and run for TD's and 1st downs if needed"

Dude that was a bone headed statement. Someone already showed a list, but I will tell you why it is important to have a qb that can run occasionaly especialy against Baltimore. After last weeks performance aginst Bufflao it is pretty obvious that Billick will try to eliminate Lamar, and make Jay win the game. So we can expect 8 man fronts, and every one breaking on the ball at the snap. How do you keep the d honest, and make them keep at least 1 lb back? Either a well executed screen pass, or a qb draw. If Jay can break a couple nice runs early, the ravens will be forced to blitz less, and drop more people off the line. That could open up the running game.

Dajesus

On second thought your right that was a stupid statement.

You can spot a Squeeler fan a 1000 miles away.st hint, lack of facts.

Goose and Adams don't wear down because Dalton, Gregg and Webster rotate in constantly, nobody, including Bettis, wears us down. Didn't you, in our game in Pittspuke, give up running the ball in the 4th quarter? Yes, you did.

The Goose is doing his job, Dillon finally ran for 100 against us (first time in 51 games) and that was when Goose was out. As for Ray Lewis, I think the Miami folks know him a bit better than you. Woodson is going to the Pro-Bowl, what about your safeties?

Forgive me, Finfans, but Appalachian necks who never go to games and only watch from their trailers when the neighbor doesn't catch them stealing electricity are not what I call good football fans. But they sure can talk crap.

Back
Top Bottom