I See Three Probable Options At Qb. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I See Three Probable Options At Qb.

I’d be real concerned about how having rosen and Murray in the same locker room would mesh.

I just don’t think it’s worth it. You take what you can get and move on.

Unless this all a ruse to draw up someone coming to #1 in trade which I don’t see how anyone can rule out.

Having the skins out of the mix as takers for rosen in trade assuming they are and I believe colt McCoy even signed an extension telling me keenum and McCoy are likely 1 and 2 going into camp puts a dent in Murray’s a lock to the cards.

Imo at least

It’s definitely harder to see the skins trading for rosen now. And Denver appears out as well

And glennon sucks so bad I don’t think it’s even worth reading into one way or the other.

I agree... don’t see them both staying... there is also the issue of Kyler getting pissed and going back to baseball.

Question
Drew Lock or Josh Rosen

It depends on what I have to give for Rosen. If I get Rosen for a 4th and a few players I’m all over it. I’m not giving a first for Rosen.

Get a project QB in the mid rounds like Tyree Jackson.:up:

Ya I hear a lot of similar thinking.
Just wondering whats the story. I don't really know but from watching film think we have a very good project already and would love to see him healthy and with added experience. Luke Falk.

Damn accuracy is his best attribute
Completions
Freshman year 64%
2015... 69%..38 TD ..8 intercept.
2016...70% 38 TD's ...11 intercpt.
2017...67%...30 td's 13 intercpt.........
Thats nothing to shake a stick at, though, Hmmm, Stick

Falk's Supposedly good pocket passer, though not the most mobile...
Last year had a broken left hand finger. Just wondering whats his deal....
Could he be good with a strong OL and an actual ground game ? Does he have a shot ?

Passing accuracy and strength probably my main point in evaluating a QB ( and I'm not a CK or JJ in that dept.). Pocket presence and ability to read the field also my basic necessities, and seems like Falk has more than his fair share....

Cards will more than likely draft Murray, then dangle Rosen draft day.

After teams realize they missed one of the 4 other QB's or the one they wanted we might hear Rosens name in a trade between late round 1 and end of round 2. A team with multiple 2's or 3's that have the ammo.

New England comes to mind having two 2's and three 3's and three 7's might be in play.

The QB play in MIA in 2019 is going to be painful, very painful to watch, but that is the supposed master plan to put the team in position to draft at the top of 2020 draft the franchise QB.

If thats the plan (assuming we don’t go all in fpr 2019, which I don’t think we will) why does is matter? Play the 2 guys on the roster and draft a guy late or sign a cheap FA. Im not using any other assets-nope.

Ya I hear a lot of similar thinking.
Just wondering whats the story. I don't really know but from watching film think we have a very good project already and would love to see him healthy and with added experience. Luke Falk.

Damn accuracy is his best attribute
Completions
Freshman year 64%
2015... 69%..38 TD ..8 intercept.
2016...70% 38 TD's ...11 intercpt.
2017...67%...30 td's 13 intercpt.........
Thats nothing to shake a stick at, though, Hmmm, Stick

Falk's Supposedly good pocket passer, though not the most mobile...
Last year had a broken left hand finger. Just wondering whats his deal....
Could he be good with a strong OL and an actual ground game ? Does he have a shot ?

Passing accuracy and strength probably my main point in evaluating a QB ( and I'm not a CK or JJ in that dept.). Pocket presence and ability to read the field also my basic necessities, and seems like Falk has more than his fair share....
Falk is still in the mix, but no reason not to add competition.

If it’s a 4th round pick I would think contenders even would be ringing that cards phone. Ones with established vet QBs even.

4th round is change of pace backs and non every down for life players and primary in line tight ends that can’t tbreaten the d territory

I just can’t see how rosen goes for that
I wouldn’t give anything higher than Rd4 for Rosen. Don’t love Rosen but Rd4 why not.
I think picks 1-100 are premium picks- should be immediate contributors.

I wouldn’t give anything higher than Rd4 for Rosen. Don’t love Rosen but Rd4 why not.
I think picks 1-100 are premium picks- should be immediate contributors.

Come on man. 4th round pick? If that’s the case just say you don’t like the kid

Come on man. 4th round pick? If that’s the case just say you don’t like the kid
Correct. I don’t like him so Rd4 bc of potential and worst case backup.
If you like him - well then you should be thrilled Rd2.

Back
Top Bottom