i still hate eric moulds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i still hate eric moulds

ojmcduffy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1619823

For some reason i was thinking about this. Probably because its the offseason and i feel the need to obsess over dolphins related stuff. I couldn't find the video online but moulds did spit on pat. I remember saying
'It's worth fifteen yards if you want to beat his a&^ ." Then just to show what a little wuss moulds really was he tried to lie about it. What a loser. what i am getting at is 9 years later and i am still pissed.

I forgot about Eric Moulds...seems long ago.

I remember him because he used to kill us. The dude wouldn't catch a ball all year, but he'd put up 150 yards and 2 tds against miami.

That wlidcard playoff game in 1998 didn't Moulds make a big play on the first play from scrimmage. Fifty yards or so and was stripped by T Buck ?

I remember him because he used to kill us. The dude wouldn't catch a ball all year, but he'd put up 150 yards and 2 tds against miami.
Flutie hit him for like a 50 yard gain to start the game in Miami (Playoff game I think round one?) but he got stripped and we got the ball. We went on to win, when late in the game, Trace Armstrong leveled Flutie and I think got the ball as they were trying to score. I think Miami got in heck for stomping on a box of Flutie Flakes in the locker room.

Flutie hit him for like a 50 yard gain to start the game in Miami (Playoff game I think round one?) but he got stripped and we got the ball. We went on to win, when late in the game, Trace Armstrong leveled Flutie and I think got the ball as they were trying to score. I think Miami got in heck for stomping on a box of Flutie Flakes in the locker room.
yeah zack thomas stomped a box of flutie flakes and they got all mad because flutie son is autistic and the money from flutie flakes went ot autism research.

Jimmie Johnson created the stir with the flutie flakes. Agreed that Moulds was a dolphin killer. any one remember Nate Clements? He now plays for the bengals, I ran into him at the gym and said I know who you are and I don't like you, told him why. Seems every game against the phins he would have two picks.

Told him loom for me in section 106 row 1 when the phins come October 7th to Cincy, same seats as two yrs ago on Halloween!

i cant stand him or wayne freaking chrebet (sp)

From what I remember Moulds spit on someone while he was in Tennessee too..

I know its hard for most not to be trashy but how about trying to be classy.. Joking or not... I'm treasurer on the board of trustees for an adults with autism foundation and find your childish quote personally offensive!
If my dad were Flutie I would be Autistic too!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moulds is but a footnote compared to Jim Kelly in my book.

Of course he is! Moulds wasn't even around then. It was Flutie and that idiot with the red bandana.
This thread wasn't about Jim Kelly. But since you mentioned him, Jim Kelly was awesome. So were the Marino/Kelly shootouts.
It was all Buffalo/Miami back then. Pretty hard to dis Kelly, unless you want to say he didn't win the big one, but that's not the smartest move for Marino fans.

Back
Top Bottom